Part 26

Emily
I've come to the realisation I like JJ ALOT! The next day, me and Aria looked at the studio together, JJ had given me the keys. "He wanted to give you this for free" she said looking around the spacious room. I nodded "Yep, but I told him, I'm only accepting if we pay rent". "How much will it be" she asked. "He will only accept £100 from us a month" I told her. "Only a £100, fucking hell he does like you" she laughed and I shook my head. "I like him" I blurted out. She spun around looking at me "WHAT" she giggled. I took a deep breathe " I like him". " I know you do" she laughed hugging me.
Hannah and Jade helped me and Aria set up the studio to start work tomorrow. "He really done good" Hannah said. "Yep" I spoke. "What's up"Jade asked. " I'm scared, I like him, and he says he likes me but" I said wondering to my thoughts. "No buts em, he told you, he likes you, give it chance, you haven't had this for a while, it's new territory for you" Hannah said hugging me.
I went home to see my parents and tell them everything. "He bought you a studio" my dad asked. "Yeah, we argued over it, but I said I'll pay rent, he will only take £100 a month" I told them. "Some friend" he laughed. "He is just a friend, am I doing the right thing" I asked. "Is your name on the studio legally" my mother asked. "Yeah mine and Aria name is on it". "Well there you go then, if something happens between you, it's still yours, now do you want a cuppa" she asked. "Yes please".
After seeing my parents I walked home, I walked past the pub to see Josh and Tobi and Vik. I walked past hoping they hadn't seen me but it was too late, Vik was banging on the window. I waved and walked inside " Hey nice to see you" I said hugging them. "Sit down, have a drink, I'll get you a pint" Tobi said. "Oh no I'm okay thank you" I said. "What you up too" Josh asked. " Just been with my parents, so just walking back home" I smiled. "Have you finished the studio" Vik asked. "Umm yeah, we open tomorrow" I smiled. "He likes you em, he just wanted to show you" Josh smiled.
" I know, and I don't want anyone to think I'm using him, I've never asked for any of it" I blurted out. Tobi laughed " chill girl, we know". I sighed " I like him". " you do" vik smiled. " I do". Me and the boys got talking and they walked me home. "Thank you guys" I smiled. I waved them bye and walked in the house. I walked to my bedroom laying down the busy day tomorrow. 'I hope you have the best first day tomorrow at your new place x'. ' couldn't of done it without you, so thank you x'. 'Your very much welcome goodnight x'.