Part 25

Emily
"JJ, this is too much I can't". He walked up to me before leaving "It's not, it's my present to you". " no no no" I shouted. " Em I owe you my life, when you met me, I was in a dark fucking place, a very dark place. It was scary, you pulled me out of it,with being beautiful, kind and sarcy with me". "I like you, a lot actually" he smiled. I turned around facing him "JJ, I like you, you've been so kind to me, but this honestly it's too much, I really can't take it". "Why" he asked. " I have nothing to give you!" I shouted. " I work, pay my bills, work pay my bills, that's my life. Yours is a very different life, you work hard but I can't give you expensive shoes for your birthday or a new car for Christmas" I shouted tears rolling down my face.
"Em" he said quietly shocked.
" I'm sorry, I got to go" i told him walking out the building crying. I walked home, which it wasn't far from my house. I feel like a horrible human being right now, I haven't done anything to make him give me all these nice things. He's famous, I can't give him what he's had before. I'm not poor, but I'm not rich. I made it home, getting out of my dress into my dressing gown. I text the girls that I was home. I doubt that anyone would come here tonight. I put the tv on, making myself a hot chocolate.
Just as I was about to sit down, someone was at the door. "Hannah" I shouted. I looked through the peep hole to see JJ. "What do you want JJ"I said opening the door. " I want you em, you don't know how much you have helped me over the past couple of weeks, just by talking, listening to me. I would do this for any of my friends, I don't want you to buy me expensive shoes, a car, I'm not asking for any returns but to still be there for me". I walked in the house and he followed me shutting the door. " I didn't mean to offend you JJ, but you don't need to use your money, for me to listen and be kind to you".
" I know that, and I'm sorry, I can't help it, I know you've wanted this, please accept it" he asked. " I'm not going to accept it, I'll only accept if I pay rent to you" I told him with my arms crossed. He laughed "Fine it's a deal". He walked closer to me with his cold hands on my face " I'm sorry". His eyes flickered to my eyes then to my lips.
" I want to kiss you". I blushed "Then kiss me". We kissed me so hard and passionately, his cold hands trailed to my neck, to my dressing gown revealing my bare shoulders. My breath sharpened wanting him "JJ" I moaned. " jump" he whispered still kissing me.
We didn't just have sex, it was passionate. Our breathes was heavy as we laid there. "That was perfect" he said sounding shocked. I giggled "it was". He faced me kissing me, teasing me again. " you ready for round 2" he laughed. " mmm most definitely" I moaned.