Part 31

Emily
Months had gone by and mine and JJ relationship grew more and more everyday. Today was his London show for his tour and all of us were going. It was my first time going to see him at his tour. I was somewhat semi nervous, but excited to see my boyfriend performing. I wore some jeans and a lace bodysuit, putting a leather jacket with it. I was at the venue early with JJ setting up. "Wow, do you get nervous" I asked walking around the venue. " I do yeah, I just remember to have fun. I'm definitely going to be more nervous knowing your here and the guys" he said. I whipped my head towards him "Why" I asked.
" I don't know" he laughed. I walked closer to him holding his hands, "Your going to be perfect as always" I kissed him. " mmm" he moaned. "Let's go backstage the boys will be here" he said taken me backstage. We walked backstage having a few beers before his set, when everyone else had arrived. "Hey, so nice to see you again" I hugged faith and Freya. "Nice to see you looking mega gorgeous tonight" Talia hugged. "Shut up says you" I blushed. "Em, we booked the pub for us" Hannah said. "Thank you". We booked our local pub tonight, after JJ performance we was all going there.
We got taken to our seats, where no fans would be near us. Although the fans had seen the sidemen boys screaming for them. JJ had come stage bouncing and exiting, it's a new side of him I am seeing . " alright alright alright you fucking readyyy" he shouted. He started singing his songs and the fans was going crazy for him. "Guys I love you all so much, thank you for tonight you have been crazy" he gave them a wave and left the stage. " let's go" Josh said. We all followed him back stage and we was escorted outside to wait for him, The boys all hugged him when he arrived and the girls congratulated him on the amazing show. "Well done babe, you were fucking fantastic" I kissed him.
As we left the venue we got into our mini bus arriving at the pub. "To our main man, who killed it out there tonight, bro we all love you, keep being you, and keep doing you, To JJ" Tobi shouted, I had a tear in my eye. His friends love him so much, and so do I. I got a round of drinks for everyone at the bar and JJ joined me. "Baby" he kissed me. " hello" I giggled. "We're definitely fucking tonight" he laughed touching my ass. I turned around touching his crotch "Oh yes". We joined the others at the table smirking at each other from either side of the table.
After our outing we got back to mine, rushing to the bedroom. JJ ripped my lace bodysuit "You teased me wearing this, showing your nipples" he said grabbing my breast, biting my nipple. " I knew it would get your attention" I gasped. " oh you did" he growled.