Part 27

JJ
After a long few weeks, Emily was coming over today. It's been so busy, with all the sidemen channels to film and music. Simon was out tonight, so I'd have the house to myself. I'd visited Emily in her shop and it looked amazing, she wouldn't let me help pay for anything else. I had dinner cooking for me and her tonight with of course some wine. I waited patiently for her, she was 20 minutes late when suddenly the door knocked. I got up quickly revealing Emily. "Hey I am so sorry I'm late, work got over run then had to clean up" she spoke. "It's all good come in" I smiled at her.
"You hungry" I asked. "Yes please, it smells amazing".
We tucked into dinner and Emily enjoyed it all. "So I do have dessert but I didn't bake it" I laughed. Emily laughed "You cooked this amazing meal, you didn't have to get dessert". "Yeah I did, it's movie night" I told her. We got into the couch, and Emily chose step brothers, a classic comedy. "More wine" I asked porting myself a glass. "Please". "How has your week been" she asked taken a sip. " yeah it was alright, filmed a few stuff, we're doing and eating a-z tomorrow should be interesting" I laughed. "Sounds delicious" she giggled. "Like you" I winked. "JJ" she gasped.
"What time you filming" she asked. "Not till midday, so we can get up late" I said. "Oh so I'm staying am I"she smirked. "Well of course, your not going home"I laughed. " you definitely are sounding more and more dodgy" she laughed. "To be honest you should start fetching clothes here" I told her. "Why" she asked. "For more sleepovers, well actually you can just borrow my clothes, or even better nothing" I winked. " So when I want a drink and start walking around the kitchen naked, and I bump into Simon" she joked. "Yeah actually don't do that, your all mine" I said scoping her up onto my lap.
After me and Emily had done the deed once again, we laid in my bed finishing the film. "Do you ever think, we have too much sex" she spoke. I gasped "Are you kidding, absolutely not". "Serious every time we see each other we have sex" she laughed. "Because I like having sex with you, and I like you" I said trailing my finger on her stomach. She turned to face me taken a deep breathe " I like having sex with you too, and I like you" she blushed. "You do, what is it you like about me then" I giggled. " I like your hair, your eyes, your body, your kind, caring, everything JJ, someday someone is going to be very lucky to have you" she told me. I blushed, "What do you like about me" she asked. "We're going to be here all night, I like your hair, your eyes, your lips, your body, your boobs, your bum, your personality, how you care for others more than yourself" I told her.
We started at each other for a couple of moments before any of us said anything. "Be mine" I asked. "What" she gasped. " I said be mine, please" I begged giggling. " JJ I"- " don't over think em" interrupted her. "Yes" she said. "Yes as in you'll be mine" I smiled. "Yes in as I'll be yours" she giggled. My lips smashed onto hers so hard and passionately. God I do really like this girl.