Part 17

Emily
The next morning I woke up still very much naked next too JJ. Remembering last night was getting me horny all over again. Considering how drunk I felt last night and the slight hangover I have this morning. I was very much sober during our moment. " mmmm what's the time" I heard him moan. " I don't know think my phones in the living room". He took his arm around me reaching for his phone " It's 10:30" he said chucking a pillow over his face and I giggled. " I should go soon" I blushed. He threw the pillow to the floor "Why". " I think I've over stayed my welcome" I stated the obvious. "No you haven't, you haven't even had breakfast yet" he commented.
"It's fine I'll go get a bite to eat on the way home" I said sitting up covering myself. "I'm gonna sound like a murder, but you ain't going anywhere" he laughed. I laughed " Fine" I laid back down. "That's better" he snuggled his head against my chest. "Thanks for the party last night it was good" I told him stroking his back. " I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm sorry I didn't be with you much". " oh no don't worry about that you had a lot of people to see, me and the girls loved it" I smiled remembering, well remembering what I can.
We must've stayed there for a long time until his phone buzzed. " Simon and Talia made pancakes" he announced. He stood from the bed still very erect. " Want to take a picture" he laughed. I blushed "Shut up, will you pass my dress please" I asked still covered with his blanket. He went in his wardrobe and chucked me a top and shorts. "Have them". I waited for him to get the hint to turn around but he didn't. " Turn around" I giggled. He walked closer to the bed " I literally sore your whole body, naked last night now you want to hide" he smirked.
He slipped the blanket from my finger exposing my breasts, my very hard nipples. "Perky" he giggled. " JJ" I moaned. "Get dressed" he kissed my lips. He turned around and I got changed quickly. "Pancake time" he shouted. We walked to the kitchen to see pancakes on the plate with fruit and Nutella. "Guys when do you ever go all out like this" he laughed. " When a special someone is over" Talia laughed. We sat down on the table eating breakfast. "Did you have fun" Talia asked. " Yeah I had an amazing time last night, thank you guys for letting me and the girls come" I said. "No problem any time, your great company" Simon smiled. I heard a phone ring releasing it was mine that I left on the couch. "Sorry hold on it's Hannah" I told them. " Hey you okay" she asked. "Yeah I'm at JJ, I'll be home soon" I told her. "Okay, love you bye". " love you bye".
After breakfast JJ offered to drive me home, after a whole debate of me catching an Uber. "Thank you for this, I feel bad you had to drive all this way" I told him as we sat outside my house. "It's not a problem, thanks for last night" he smiled. I blushed "No thank you, it was all amazing". Just as he was about to speak he giggled. I looked at his direction to see Harry. " Well, I should leave now, I'll text you, thanks again" I waved leaving the door open. " Hey em" Harry spoke. " Hi Harry, bye harry" I giggled waving at them both.
I walked through the door and all the girls staring " Tell us everything".