Part 21

Emily
Boxing day has arrived and I spent my morning with my family. We cleaned up, then played with the kids and their toys. Now I was getting ready with Hannah, for our night out. "Do you think he'll turn up" she asked. "God I don't know, I kinda want him too, but then I don't" I blushed. "Why" she giggled. "Because I feel awkward, I've never been through this" I blushed. "Don't over think it em, he's a perfect guy friend, and like we've talked about, whatever happens, happens" she smiled.
"Your right, thanks Han" I hugged her.
We finished getting ready and my dad dropped us off to the pub. "Thanks dad" I smiled. "Do you want me to come get you all later" he asked. "Not sure, we might be late I'll text you by 11, if we're still out don't bother thank you" I waved him bye. We got in and was greeted by Aria and Jade. " Looking beautiful" Aria hugged me. " Says you" I giggled. Jade had already ordered a round of drinks. " Here's to us, not breaking tradition since we was 19, cheers" Hannah said. "Wow 6 years we've been doing this" I laughed. " I love you girls" Aria squealed.
Everyone time the door had opened to the pub my eyes always darted to see if it was JJ. Me and the girls knew everyone that came here, mostly the older couples. "Em outside" Jade said pointing to the window. "So he did turn up, someone getting frisky tonight" Aria sang. JJ did turn up, he walked through the door going straight to the bar. "Maybe he hasn't noticed" Hannah laughed, until Aria shouted "Yo-ho over here". I laughed "ahhh there they are" JJ shouted. Walking over to us was all the boys, Freya and Talia and some others I've seen at the party.
"Guys this is freezy and lux" Harry introduced us. "Nice to meet you" I said as lux gave us a hug. "This is faith Ethan girlfriend and Elle vik girlfriend" Freya introduced. " Lovely to meet you, I'm Emily, that's Hannah, Aria and Jade" I told her. They'd all gotten chairs and JJ sat next to me. "Hey" he spoke. " hi" I said shyly like it was my first time meeting him. "Did you have nice day yesterday" he asked. "It was lovely thanks, how about your day" I asked. "Yeah we had a wonderful day didn't we Simon" he laughed. "Oh yeah really nice" Simon exaggerated.
"Not shots" I whined as freezy walked over with 2 trays of shots. " I will die, I will literally die" JJ laughed. " pussy come on" Ethan shouted. " 3 2 1" faith shouted.
I had quickly text my dad I would be home late, meaning it was already half 11. "You look beautiful as always" JJ whispered in my ear. " thank you, and you look handsome" I said, my hand had fallen on to his upper thigh. I was getting exciting with the thoughts that had come to my head of that night. " yo, let's put some music on" Tobi said. Him and vik asked the bar if we could have some of their own music on, they was happy as long as we didn't cause any trouble. They had put their own music in and the girls was up dancing. " I wanna see your moves" he said. " I think you know my moves" I winked.