Part 13

JJ
Seeing Emily again in this little pub felt amazing, her and her friends was getting along with everyone. It's not something I'm use to, meeting strangers then becoming friends. We all just clicked, Emily was slightly tipsy next to me, I couldn't help to laugh at her. She probably was laughing at me every time she's seen me pissed. " What do you all do for Christmas, do you all go home" Jade asked. "Yeah so we will have Christmas at my parents, then we'll go to Josh's parents at night" Freya said. " I think we got some videos to shoot, then I'm off back to Guernsey" Harry spoke.
"What about you" Emily asked me. My friends was my family, and Charlotte. I would see my parents for a brief time then I'd go with Charlotte. " I'm not sure really, probably have a bit of time with my family, go to Simons house then" I laughed. "Do I have a say" Simon laughed. "Well what else am I gonna do bro" I laughed. "What you up too then girls" Talia asked. "Aria and I work till late while Hannah and jade are in charge on making cocktails, before we come home then we all go home Christmas Day then"Emily told them. "That's so sweet, we have a Christmas party next Thursday, omg girls you definitely have to come" Freya asked. "We've booked in with you to have our Makeup done, please come" Talia spoke.
Emily looked at me and I nodded, I definitely would love them to come. "Yeah girls it would be great if you come" Ethan said. "Yeah we'll definitely think about it" Aria spoke. " Eight lads and girls, thank you for everything for tonight, I think we should go home, it's getting late" Emily spoke. The girls had got their bags ready saying their byes and I walked Emily out the door. "It was nice seeing you for the second time" I smirked. " you too, you know it's been nice meeting you" she giggled. " oh yeah". " yeah your a nice guy, well thanks see you soon I guess" she hugged me. " see you soon" I waved at all 3 of them.
"What's going on there then" Harry smirked. "Nothing lad" I laughed. "Doesn't look like nothing, she ain't a rebound is she" Freya asked. I sighed "No, she's not". At least I don't think she was, it's nice to have female company that's not into YouTube. "Look it's just nice to hang out with someone who's different from us I guess, who doesn't know me, and it's nice to chill with her" I told them. " yeah bro we get it, they're nice girls, specially Ariel" Ethan spoke, drunk out of his arse. " It's fucking aria" Harry burst into laughter, as did we all. "Nah serious though, they are pretty sound" Simon smiled. " yeah JJ, they're pretty cool make sure you text Emily to come to the Christmas party" Talia smiled.
" I will definitely, if your all cool with it" I asked. "Of course invite who you want" Josh said. I grabbed my drink taken a sip, maybe it's what I need right now, a friend, that's a girl.