Part 2

Emily
The sobbing man in front of me looked up to me. "Are you alright" I asked again. " I'm fine, actually no I'm not, do you know after 4 years why would someone do that to me" he cried. "Do you want to talk about it" I asked.
He looked up to me "My girlfriend well now ex, broke up with me, I loved her, like really fucking loved this girl, I wanted to marry her, have kids, grow old and shit" he cried harder.
I sat down by him "You know, I can't tell you why she did that to you, but I can tell you, it's her lost, it's going to hurt right now for you, not going to lie, but you will get over this, she clearly does not deserve you" I told him. My phone lit up, to see Hannah ringing. "Where the fuck are you, I told you to stay put" she asked. " I'm just around the corner, just wait get me some food I won't be long" I told her.
The sobbing man wiped his tears away standing up and falling back down. "Woah Woah there, where do you live" I asked. " I'm staying at a hotel, 10 minutes away" he pointed at south direction. I stood up on my feet grabbing him up. "Come on buddy you have to help, I'll take you home" I begged. He was standing up using his whole body weight against me. We walked to the kebab shop seeing the girls and 3 other boys. "Hey are you ok, who's this" Aria asked feeding him a chip. " mmm thank you" he mumbled. " I found him crying he's staying close by at a hotel let's take him there please" I spoke.
The ubers arrived, me and the sobbing boy, Aria and an unknown man was sat in the car. After a long time repeatedly asking the sobbing man whereabouts to his hotel was we made it"It's here his hotel" I pointed. The unknown man who I learnt his name was Joe helped me take him into the reception. " I can't leave him, I'll take him to his room, I'll get an Uber" I told Aria. "Put your find my phone on, and please text, be safe" she shouted at me. I waved her off and so did the not so sobbing boy now. I got him into his room and he slumped down into the bed. "Thank you, and thank you for feeding me" he said snuggling into the bed. "My pleasure, I didn't want you out there alone crying" I told him. "Where are your friends" I asked. It was too late the not so sobbing boy was now snoring.
Just as I was about to leave his phone rang showing JOSH. I decided to answer hoping it was a friend of his "Hell0" I spoke. "Ummm hello, who's this" he asked. "Ahh hi , I'm Emily, I fetched your friend back to the hotel, I found him crying in an alley" I rambled. "Is he alright, I'll be there now" he spoke. "Yes he's fine, I was just about to leave actually". "Please stay with him until we are there, he might go wondering" he told me. I looked at the snoring boy, he was not going anywhere. "Ok I will wait" I exhaled sitting back on the sofa.