Part 19

Emily
Today was Christmas Eve, Aria and I busiest day. We hadn't seen any of the boys since the Christmas party. They've been busy and we've been busy. Today we had no time to think about boys, "We should think about getting a studio" Aria said. "That's a dream come true" I laughed. " I know it is, I'm exited to have this day finished already" she moaned. "Next year we should say 5 o'clock is our last slot, so we can enjoy Christmas Eve" I told her. "We said that last year" she laughed.
We arrived at our first house and had 3 girls to do. "So what colour are we thinking Christmassy colours" I asked. "Yeah please my dress is red" Jen told me. We loved our jobs mine and Aria, it wasn't hard, it was our passion. We just don't have time for ourselves, and of course living in the main stream of London you need to work to pay the bills. " Alright how do you like it" I asked. "Fab every time, I love it" Jen said. I started on the next girl, while Aria started to pack and clean for our next job.
After a long day we finally got home at 8pm. Once we walked through the door the Christmas lights was on, grinch was just about to start and the cocktails on the table. "Present time" Hannah shouted. Me and Aria had a quick change of clothes and started to exchange gifts. Every year we do a secret Santa, it's cheaper than buying everyone a gift. "Jade I got you, I hope you like" I said. I passed Jade my gift she chucked the wrapping to the floor and screamed "No fricking way". " yes" I laughed. " 2 tickets to see stormzy" she screamed.
Aria got me and of course she got me new makeup, and Polaroid camera. We sat down drinking baileys and snacks. "Going to miss you tomorrow" Hannah said. "We're literally seeing each other Boxing Day" Jade laughed. We carried with the film when the door knocked. I looked around no one was betting up. " I'll get it then" I laughed. I opened the door to see JJ, "What the hell you doing here" I gasped. "It's Christmas, I got you a present" he smiled.
"JJ whatever you got I'm not excepting I didn't get you anything" I rabbled. I stood outside shutting the door. "It's not about that, I wanted to get you something". He passed me the small box, I huffed " I do appreciate it". " I just wanted to say happy Christmas Emily" he stood closer planting a kiss on my lips. "Merry Christmas JJ". " I'll let you go, I know your having a girly night, I'll text you" he smiled waving.
"What the fuck did he get you" Aria laughed. I walked in ripping open the present to see a bracelet, a rose gold bracelet . "Holy shit" Jade screamed. " I can't take this" I said. "You will, he bought this for you, with a lot of thought" Hannah spoke. " I can't I didn't even get him anything" I stuttered. "Accept it em or I will" Aria smiled. I tried it on my wrist and it was a perfect match.
' you really didn't need to do this, thank you it's beautiful JJ x' I text him. ' you wasn't supposed to open it till tomorrow naughty girl, I'm glad you like it x'. ' Im a good girl thank you very much;) x'. ' I know the truth ;)x'. ' I hope you have a wonderful Christmas JJ, now I owe you x'.