Part 9

Emily
Friday was busy as always, I had a wedding booked with Aria. Then we an event booked and also a photo shoot. Plus my date with JJ tonight, which I have to to try and get myself ready. Me and Aria finished the wedding making up at 10 am, we got some breakfast quickly and headed for the photo shoot. "You excited for tonight" she asked, while we walked down the street. " I guess so, it feels kinda weird, because I know it's not a date, I don't know" I told her. "Sometimes it's nice to have a friend that's a boy, go eat food, chill out, maybe a little play" she teased. "Shut up" I laughed.
The photo shoot was manic busy for me and Aria, we've barely had a break in between. We got an event to go to now, while Aria drives I start some of my makeup. "Where you going tonight again anyway" she asked. "To the cinemas" I told her. " oh nice, secluded, private" she laughed. "Just shush, I hope I won't be late" I moaned. "How about message him, see if he can pick you up from here" she asked. " I've already told him the address for the house" I said. "So just text me him" she replied.
I text JJ if he could pick me up at the location, but there was no trouble I would just be a tad late if couldn't. Aria and I set up waiting for the clients to get their makeup done. "Hey I'm Emily, this is Aria" I introduced us. "Lovely to meet you both, there's about 5 of us" the lady had told us. I nodded "That's absolutely fine". We got busy with the girls and my phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly looked to see JJ MESSAGED. 'Yeah thats perfect, I'm just around the corner from you, see you soon x'. I was in the middle of my second customer.
After finishing the second customer, I finished my makeup. *bzzz bzzz* ' I'm outside x'. "Are you sure your ok to pack up" I asked. "You packed yours, yes I'll be fine, now go enjoy, text me okay" she shouted. " I will, bye ladies have fun" I waved them bye. I walked outside looking around to try and find JJ. I got my phone to text him ' I can't see you, what do you drive x'. Soon as I sent the message I seen JJ head. Wow. "Wow look at you big spender" I teased. "Shut up, come on get in, it's cold" he laughed. I jumped into the car next to him.
"Do you live near" I asked. "I live about 30 minutes away, I had some work near by" he told me. "Was you working" he asked. " yeah I was, had some clients for an event". " yeah Kirsty,mine and the boys camera crew, she mentioned you done her makeup once" he told me. "Oh yes, I remember, they was lovely girls, I had no idea who they were. So how do you know them" I asked. "Freya she's Josh's girlfriend, Talia is Simon girlfriend and Gee is a good friend of ours" he explained. " Makes sense" I smiled. " I hope you like horrors" he teased. "Actually I do" I smirked.