Part 4

Emily
I arrived home after making a pit stop to get some breakfast rolls for the girls.When I walked all the girls were up and looking rough might I add.
"Hey you alright what happened" Hannah hugged me.
"Nothing nothing, I got him into bed, and then his friends turned up and stayed with him then I was going to walk home but I bumped into his other friends and they paid for a room for me to stay, means it was late" I explained. "Well that's generous" Aria spoke. " I gave the lady at the desk my name and number so I can repay them, it was a lot for that room, right I got you all breakfast rolls" I told them handing them the bag. " I'm going to shower" I shouted.  I headed to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and into the nice warm shower. I was so tired, with only having four and half hours sleep. After washing my hair I went straight into my bed and fell asleep,
I woke up seeing the clock on wall reading to me 1:30 in the afternoon. I got out of bed seeing the girls on the couch, looking more fresh. "So how was your night ladies" I giggled. "Very big and fun" Aria laughed. "Dirty bitch" I teased throwing the pillow in her face. "Your just jealous the boy YOU took home didn't give you any" Jade teased. "I wasn't looking for anything, I did that with kindness" I said. " here drink this" Hannah said giving me a nice cup of hot chocolate. We put on a Christmas film, we was in November so it's aloud. They put my favourite The Holidays, it's a classic Christmas romance. We was half hour into it when my phone buzzed.
'Thank you for last night, I can't remember much, the boys told me the most of it. You ain't paying for the room, don't worry, you helped me thank you JJ- the crying man'. I slightly giggled reading the ending the crying man, when I actually used the phrase the sobbing man.
'No worries, you was upset, I wanted to come and help you, I want to pay, it was too much, I don't want your other friends thinking Im a poor girl, from Emily- the girl who rescued you and fed you chips'.
'Your not paying end of! Don't worry about them, they got money, you fed me chips? You are definitely my new best friend'.
I giggled ' well if you ever need cash, I owe you, so let me know, haha well technically I didn't feed you my friend Aria did, you was upset she wanted to comfort you lol'.
' haha trust me I don't need the money, well tell her thank you from me, the chips was delicious from what I remember'.
'Fine! You know where I am just in case, I will let her know'.
' well thank you for your help last night, I owe you one, take care JJ x'
'No problem at all, just always remember no deserves your tears! You paid for the room you don't owe me! Laters JJ x'x