Part 32

Emily
Next morning I woke up and JJ left early for some rehearsals. The girls was in the kitchen making some breakfast. When I walked in they all stared at me "What" I asked. "Have you seen the pictures" jade said. "What pictures" I said wanting to get to the point. Aria shoved her phone in my face, pictures of me and JJ kissing. Hannah snatched the phone back off me "Nope you don't need to read anything". " Read what, that I'm a fat ugly bitch". Hannah sighed "Em, they're jealous, most of these are kids who are saying this". "Em she's right, they love JJ, but they can't have him" Jade said.
I walked back into my bedroom looking at all the comments. All hating on me, for having him as my boyfriend. I couldn't see a single nice thing said about me. My Instagram was private, but loads of request was coming through. They had figured out my account, probably from tags of Freya and Talia. *bzzz bzz phone ringing JJ* "Hello" I answered. "Em, listen to me, don't do this to yourself" he told me, he knew, he knows me. He knows I'd be hating my self. "JJ I'm busy can I talk to you later" I said. " soon as I'm finished I'm coming over" he said. "Bye" I hung up.
I sat there looking through the comments over and over again. A loud bang and slam Was coming from downstairs, then bursting through my door was JJ. He sat on my bed "Please em, don't fucking listen to them, they're kids" he rabbled. "Whether they're kids or not, they say some nasty shit" I said staring at my fingers. He grabbed my hands "What can I do to make you feel better" he begged. "Just to leave me and my thoughts" I said snatching my hands out of his grip lying down.
I don't mean to be so nasty towards him, but this is my reality when I'm hurting, he just hasn't seen this side of me. "Babe" he whispered. "Go to your show JJ". " I'm not leaving you". " yes you are, I'll see you later please go" I told him holding my tears. " fine, but I'm coming back, I'll leave soon as I finish" he said kissing me. Soon as he left the tears began. My heart can never take any negative comments. I don't have much self love, and this has knocked me. Even more now, making JJ feel sad and worried for me. "Can I come in" Hannah knocked. She entered anyway "I love you" she said cuddling me. " I love you too" I cried.
" Emily you are beautiful inside and out. We all love you so much, your a kind hearted girl I ever met. When I met you we was 12, I had no friends, and do you remember what you said to me... no one deserves your friendship because your too worthy of them all. You was my best friends from that day. You have stuck by me from day one. Now you have JJ in your life, who loves you equally. He has protected you from day one, your lucky to have him by your side. Now show him off to the world, just as much as he wants to show his girl off". I turned to face her with my sobbing face " I love you". " I love you too, sobbing girl" she giggled.