Part 16

Emily
Did I forget to mention I get really fucking horny when drunk. His lips was on mine and I didn't pull back. I know he's hurting and I'm a rebound but I couldn't stop. His hand cascaded around to my hips, still kissing me. He picked me up to sit on his lap. "This dress is short man" he laughed. His bare hands was now touching my ass, giving it a squeeze. "Is this ok" I asked. He giggled "Your asking me, I'm the one who leant in em, I'm squeezing your perfect ass right now, I should be asking you, is this ok?" He asked. I blushed and gave him a nod leaning in again.
His hands was all over my body, my hands went to wonder under his shirt and damn it felt good.
"Let's got to my room" he whispered.
His hands was still on my ass, picking me up and taken me to his room. He gently laid me down on the bed. "Sit up I want it off" he told and I did so. I reached for the zip, taken my dress exposing me in just my thong. " wow" he gasped. He took his shirt and trousers off in seconds, he was now in his black Calvin's. His body collided to mine " god your even more beautiful now" he kissed my lips, to my neck, to my chest, trailing to my stomach. " you sure" he asked and nodded. His lips attached to my pussy. I jumped "JJ" I panted. He removed my underwear with his teeth, using his tongue on my clit.
"Fuck" I moaned. He smirked looking up to me "Taste fucking amazing". He reached up kissing me letting me taste myself on him. I pushed him down on the bed, sitting on top of him. " yes miss" he giggled. I giggled kissing him, grinding against him, feeling his hardness against me. I trailed my kissing down to the waistband of his boxer shorts. Pulling them down as he lifted himself to help me. FUCKKK! "Your so fucking big" I gasped. I teased for a little, I could hear him moan, and I liked it a lot! My mouth was on him, going deeper and deeper. I loved four play, but I was so horny I just needed him.
After teasing a little while, I got up and he turned me over so I was on my back, he grabbed protection from a draw near by. "Are you sure" he asked. I smashed my lips onto his, that was my answer to him as he slowly entered. " holy fuck" we moaned together. I could feel every thrust, our bodies connected and it felt amazing. I could say this was the best sex. " god your beautiful" he passionately kissed me. I turn us over feeling him more inside me as I rode him. "JJ Im gonna cum" I moaned. He sat us holding me closer to him, thrusting faster and faster. " cum with me" he moaned. " fuck" I could feel him climaxed. We both giggled and panting.
I slowly got up from him lying down next to him, as he cleaned up. " so beautiful" he kissed my lips. I yawned " thank you". " go to sleep" he whispered. I turned around to give him space on his own bed, but his arm wrapped around my still naked body pulling me closer to him.