Part 14

Emily
Today was the sidemen Christmas party, Freya had invited all of us girls to her house. "Have you go everything" I shouted to Aria. "Yes, let's go" she shouted back. We had done our makeup and our hair was in rollers. "I got Prosecco" Hannah laughed. "Love they probably got champagne" Jade laughed. " the thought that counts" I said. We drove to their house, which wasn't too far actually. " I'm exited to see them all now" Jade exclaimed. " me too" i smiled. " I know why your excited, your wearing a dress tonight that requires No underwear" Aria laughed. I laughed " Actually I can wear a thong so shush".
We arrived at the Freya's house and the girls helped us to set up. " What you wearing tonight" I asked Talia. "Ooo this is my dress" she said running to get her dress. Talia came back with a silver sparkles short dress. " wow that is gorgeous " I said. Now I definitely felt out of place with my plain red mesh dress. " Ok, so we'll go for a Smokey eye with silver sparkle" I told her. "Go ahead do what you want , your in charge" she spoke. " drinks for everyone" Hannah said passing Prosecco in plastic cups. "Where's all the boys getting ready" Aria asked. " There at the venue already" Freya spoke.
We finished the girls makeup, while Aria and I finished getting ready ourselves. "You look amazing" I told Aria. " thank you, now go get changed" she told me. I quickly got changed into my red dress, when I walked into the kitchen all the girls was there. "Fuck, you are bloody beautiful" Freya squealed. I blushed "Not as gorgeous as you all look". Being with my friends was never a problem with my insecurities. They would just tell me to shut up, but being out with other girls who are gorgeous put me down. Hannah noticed "Don't do this to yourself, come on get this down you" she smiled. " Thanks" I hugged her.
We got a mini bus to the venue and Josh waited outside for us. "You all ready to see what we done with the place" he said. We followed Josh in and the place was beautiful. Massive Christmas tree, lights everywhere, a photo booth. " wow" me and the girls said. " Welcome to the party ladies" JJ shouted. We all said our hellos to everyone and Talia introduced the girls to Vik and Tobi. " Hello you"JJ softly spoke. " hey" I spoke. "You look, just wow, amazing" he hugged me. " thank you, you look good, as always" I blushed. " let me show you around before the party starts" he told me.
JJ showed me around the place, it was amazing. "How many people are coming" I asked. " There's a few coming, some of the boys families are coming" he smiled. Before I knew it, JJ got me a drink and people started to turn up. " wow this is some party" Hannah giggled. "Tell me about I feel right out of place" Aria said. "Agreed" I told her sipping more of my drink. The boys, Freya and Talia was mingling with everyone else. "Let's make the most of it just us" Jade said. "Yeah your right, its a free bar, let's go" Aria dragged us to the bar.
The party now has officially begun and the drinks was flowing. We ran to the photo booth having our picture taken. After the photos I put them in my bag, " I love this song, let's dance" Aria shouted. We followed her to the dance floor and my heels was off. I held them in my hands dancing to the music. The alcohol had definitely gone to my head but I was having too much fun.