Part 24

Emily
We arrived at the club rain in London. "Guys this seems posh" I laughed. "This is a new year for us, let's start of with a banger" Aria giggled. I sighed "Here's to our bank accounts ruined tomorrow". "Right let's get you drunk, you'll stop complaining" Jade said laughing. We walked in to the club heading for the bar. "There's a booth quick" Aria said dragging us all are getting our drinks. "To us, and to a New Year cheers" Jade said. "Cheers my darlings" I giggled. "Down it" Aria shouted.
"Alright alright, we have some special guests tonight ladies and gentlemen we are bringing to you our man of the streets KSI" I overheard a man shouting, making me spit my drink out. Aria laughed " you knew didn't you" I said. " yep, well Harry asked what we was up to, I told him, I wanted to see him and you could see JJ". Jade smiled "any cute friends for me". I giggled " I'll ask". JJ came to the stage singing, and all the boys appeared with the girls at the booth. " so nice to see you again" Freya laughed. "He's good" I said memorised at him on stage. "He is" vik spoke.
After JJ performed he came over to the booth saying hi to everyone. " Hello beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. "That was absolutely amazing, you have such a great voice" I said. "Thank you, that means a lot, thank you for coming" he said. "Actually I didn't know I was coming here to see you, but I'm glad I did" I smiled. "I'm glad you turned up" he smirked. "Right you know the drill its Sambucca time" freezy laughed coming in with a tray of shot.
We took our shots and JJ sat down, leaving me no room. "Sit here" he said panting his lap. " I wanna say a happy new year to all my friends and new friends, I'm grateful for all the memories we've made and for many more to come" Tobi spoke. "You can always count on tobi to be soppy" Harry laughed.
All us girls got up dancing when I saw JJ approaching. "Hey can we leave" he asked. " Yeah sure you ok" I asked concerned. "Yeah, I just want to leave". "Ok, let me tell the girls" I told him. "Hey girls, I'm sorry to leave JJ, wants to go, do you mind" I asked aria. "No go, have fun" she winked. I giggled " tell the girls, I'll text you". I said my byes to the girls and some of the boys I spotted and we left. We got into an uber sitting down. " JJ, I'm worried are you okay" I asked sitting next to him. "Yeah im fine, I dont mean to worry you, I want to show you something".He faced me "Honestly em, after meeting you that day, you have literally turned my life around, and I mean it, I owe you so much, I have something to show you" he smiled.
We arrived at some building, which wasn't far from the house. "Should I be scared" I laughed nervously. He laughed " I told you, I do sometimes sound like a murderer and I definitely look like one right now, but I have this so cover your eyes please" he told me. He helped me walk into the building "Okay take your blind off" he spoke. As I took it off I gasped " JJ, what is this" I laughed. "It's yours" he spoke. "WHAT" I laughed. "For you and Aria, for your business" he smiled.