Part 18

JJ
"So Harold" I laughed. "OI what about you bro, I'm sure the top Emily had on looks familiar" he giggled. "Alright alright, you coming mine or yours" I asked. " Drop me at mine please, I need sleep" he yawned. " I bet you do you dirty dog" I laughed. "Fuck up, you and Emily then" he asked. " Bro it just felt right, wasn't my plans to do it, but yeah" I smiled at the thoughts of last night. "OI I didn't have plans either, I was pissed, she is a beauty to be fair and she offered" he laughed. "For fuck sake".
After dropping Harry to his I drove back home, to Simon and Talia watching a film. " I'm gonna go take a bath" Talia said leaving. "Last night bro" Simon smirked. "Yeah was a good party" I said. "Yeah it was, Emily enjoyed herself didn't she" he smirked again. "Just cut to the chase, yes we slept together, no i wasn't planning on it, it just happened" I blurted out. " How do you feel" he asked. " I don't know fine I guess". "Not thinking this was too quick or anything" he said. " nah I don't, Emily been so great to me, and actually it felt right" I told him.
After Simon and I talk, I went to make a video for my main channel. " what is up guys I'm bringing you another react video".

Emily
"Tell us everything" the girls had shouted. " We hung out me, JJ, Simon and Talia and then we slept together" I blushed. "Like slept slept or ya know slept" Jade gasped. " Yes we ya know slept together" I laughed. " I can't believe it, she has broken her vow to never have a one night stand again" Aria laughed. "It wasn't like I planned it, we had a laugh and a drink and next thing you know it happened, and honestly it felt right, it felt good" I told them. " How do you feel now" Hannah asked. " I'm okay, I didn't feel awkward, I'm not over thinking anything" I smiled and it was true.
"So enough about me what about you and Harry" I smirked. "Yes we fucked, and I will say he is fucking amazing" she moaned. We laughed "Im going to shower" I said hitting the shower.
Once I dried my hair the girls sat there with their phone. "Rude much" I laughed. "There's pictures of us all tagged" Hannah said. I jumped next to her looking at the photos from last night. "God I hate this" I whined. "Why you are looking peng" Jade said. We sat there looking through them and thankfully there was hardly any of there of me. Except one of me and JJ dancing. "That's really cute" Hannah said. "Oh shut it" I laughed. "Last night was the best party we have ever been too" Hannah said. "Agreed" I blushed. Sat there thinking of JJ hands all over my body, kissing me was killing me.
While my thoughts was somewhere else he had text me ' I want to take you to the Christmas market x'. ' can you even ice skate x'. ' absolutely not, but if I go down, your coming with me lmao x'. ' no way haha x'.