Part 28

Emily
I was his! My emotion and feelings right now was going crazy. I woke up to see the time was 9:30am. I turned over to see JJ still sleeping, yes I am creeping right now. He was perfect, how could anyone hurt him. He was the perfect friend and now boyfriend. I cuddled into him closer, " mmmm it best be like 11" he groaned. "Nope it's 9:30, I'm sorry I woke you" I blushed. " don't say sorry, I have to be out by 12,cuddle me more" he said wrapping his arm around, as Our naked bodies attached.
We cuddled some more and JJ demanded we'd shower together. "You'll have get use to this showering with Me" he hugged. I laughed " so do you want me to take you and Simon into London". "Would you mind" he asked. "Absolutely not" i pecked his lips. Once we dried ourself JJ, chucked me some clothes to wear. "Your totally repping the merch, you should model it" he said excitingly. " I don't think so" I said. "What why not". "JJ, this is all new, I don't mind your friends knowing, but I don't want to be on social media" i said putting my head down. He lifted my head with his fingers " I won't do anything you don't want too, besides I do want to keep you private, I don't want you in the open" he kissed me. "Let's eat before we go" he said.
JJ made some breakfast for me and him, some protein pancakes which was very yummy.
"Morning bro" JJ spoke seeing Simon dressed. " Emily said she'll drop us to London". " oh thanks em, appreciate it" he smiled. " did you have a nice night" he asked sitting down. "We did" JJ smiled. We finished breakfast and I drove the boys to town, "Cheers em" Simon said waving. " Thanks babe, I'll text you later" he kissed me. "Im going to have to get use to you calling me babe" I smirked. "Does it turn you on" he asked. "Please play fair" I gasped, as his hand trailed up my leg, with the oversized jumper he'd given me. "Remember I don't play fair, bye babe" he kissed me. I drove back to my house finding no one in. I got changed and headed over to the studio seeing Aria working. " Hey darling you okay" I asked. " Hey, yeah do you mind cleaning up for me" she asked and I nodded.
    I brought Aria some brunch over for her to eat. "You got a busy day" I asked. " no, I had her this morning then got one tonight, how was your sleepover" she asked. I blushed " yeah it was pretty good... he kinda asked me out". She spat her drink out "Like asked you to be his girlfriend" she screamed as I nodded. " shit! Our Emily dating thee famous KSI" she laughed. " don't say it like that, I did tell him and he agreed, no photos online and mentioning my name, you know I won't be good at bad hate" I told her. " no I get it, if they hate you I'll slap them" she laughed referring to the fans.