Part 34

Emily
I woke up the next day driving to JJ apartment, I opened the door to see Simon. "Is he here" I asked. "Yeah think he's still asleep, come in" he said. I started to walk to his bedroom when Simon spoke "You know em, we still get a lot of hate, we all do, it's hard to push it away sometimes but we're always here for you, you know that right". " I know thank you si" I smiled. "We're family" he hugged me. I teared "We definitely are". I continued to walk to JJ bedroom seeing him sleep. " JJ" I whispered. "JJ" I said a little louder nudging him. " JJ" I got louder. "What the fuck" he jumped which made me giggle.
"Emily, you nearly gave me a heart attack" he panted. " I'm sorry, i just wanted to see you" I offered him my smile. He sat up tapping for me to sit in between his legs. " I'm sorry I shut you out yesterday, I didn't want you to tell me it will be okay, which I know it will, I didn't realise how much support I have, not just from you and my girls but your from your friends. JJ I love you" I blurted. I nodded " yep, I love you okay, I said it. And I know now that I shouldn't let any stupid kids get in between us" I said. He paused for moment looking into my eyes. " em I fucking love you" he kissed me hard.
We didn't just fuck like usual, we made love. We laid there naked while I trailed my fingers against his torso. "JJ, I don't want you to hide me anymore, I know it was my decision and I'm not saying flaunt me around, but we don't need to hide anymore" I spoke. " whatever you want you know that" he tickled my back. "Shall we stay here all day, make love all day" he smirked. "You know that does sound pretty good" i said trailing my fingers down to his very erect dick. "Don't tease me like that" he moaned.
After many rounds, we walked to the local shops getting some snacks for a movie day. " fuck" JJ moaned. " what's wrong" I asked. " babe, I totally forgot the boys and I are shooting for pub golf I totally forgot" he whined. "It's fine, don't worry, movie night another night". " orrrrr, you can join me, not in the video of course but drink next to me, In a tiny golf skirt" he smirked. " oh yeah and shall I put in our favourite toy" I winked. " you do know I have full control of that" he said wingling his phone. " I know, it turns me on so much". " fuck, quick let's go home, before we meet the boys, this isn't going to be sweet" he growled.
" don't be gentle on me" I teased. JJ practically dragged me back to his apartment kissing and touching me every time we was out of eyesight before going to his bedroom.