Part 36

JJ
We arrived back at my apartment seeing Freya, Josh, Talia and Simon. "You ready" Josh asked Emily. "Nope" she blushed. "Just think it's just us here, you'll be fine" Freya hugged her. They sat down on the chairs while Simon finished up setting up. "Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to another video on my channel. Today I have some very special guests, Emily Talia and Freya. So I'm going to be asking a few questions and it's a one word answer" he introduced. " ok, let's get right in, one word answer ladies what do you think about me" Simon asked laughing.
"Tall" Freya answered. "Lovely" Emily answered. "Annoying" Talia laughed " agreed" I shouted. After some laughs on his video he was coming to the end" ok ok, last two questions, favourite sexual position" he asked. " reverse cow girl" Freya answered. "Doggy" Emily answered. "Doggy" Talia answered. JJ laughed " fucking hell that was a fast answer". "Okay then" Simon laughed.
They finished up filming and Emily sat next to me, "see told you it'll all be fine" I kissed her cheek. " thanks". " so doggy huh" I laughed. "JJ" she whined. " I brought the goods" Josh said coming back up the stairs with a nandos. "Summer is coming up and Harry and Ethan mentioned going to reading" Simon said. "That would be so good, we deffo need to go" Talia spoke. "Well actually I had an offer to perform" I told them. Emily jumped "No way" she spoke. Josh laughed " fucking hell your killing it". " yeah so I'm not sure the ins and out yet, but they've asked" I told them. Emily hugged me " I'm proud of you". " thank you babe" I kissed her.
Emily stayed at my house, "How come you didn't tell me about reading" she spoke. " I was going too, but I wanted to finalise everything, your coming right if I do it" I said. "It's pretty much our busiest time of the year so I don't think I will be able to sorry" she smirked. "I'll have to kid nap you then I need my number 1 fan there" I kissed her. "I'll be your little cheerleader" she said laughing. " I like the sound of that". "Don't be sexual" she giggled. " I can't help it with you". "It's Harry birthday soon, he's having this big birthday bash you coming" I asked. " oh yeah, Aria did mention it to me" she said. "How are they" I laughed. " fine I think, she doesn't hardly ever mention Harry, I think they're just fucking" I said.
  I dropped Emily of to the studio as she had work, when I got home all the boys was there. " boys" I laughed. " so you have news" vik asked. " yeah so I'm performing at reading, my manager sorting it out all now" I told them. " no fucking way bro" Tobi hugged me. " yeah" I laughed. "Proud of you mate" Harry hugged me. " thanks guys, couldn't of done it without all of you of course, I want you up on the stage with me" I smiled. " count me in" Harry laughed.