Part 12

Emily
We tucked into our dinner and pints at the table. "This is banging, definitely what I needed" Jade moaned. "What time will you and Aria finish then Christmas Eve" Jade asked. I looked at Aria thinking "Maybe around half 7/ 8 o'clock" I told her. "Hannah and I will finish at 5, so we was thinking we'll make the cocktails this year, Chinese and movie of course" Jade said. "Sounds good, I want to be at my parents for 10 see before my sister come up" Aria spoke. "Yeah my nieces and nephew will be up mine for half 11" I told them.
As we was chatting planning Christmas, I had seen Talia and Freya walking into our pub. The pub was a regular for us girls meaning it was just around the corner to us. "Look who it is, it's Freya and Talia" I pointed out. "Oh shit yeah, wonder what they're doing here" she said. "Are those the girls you did makeup on" Jade asked and before I could respond the girls had noticed us. "No way HEY girls" Talia came running hugging us. " hey how are you both, this is Jade by the way one of our besties" I introduced Jade to the girls. "Lovely to meet you" Freya hugged her. "What are you girls doing here" Aria asked. "We come here often it's quiet for the boys" Talia mentioned.
Jade and Aria head shot towards me with a smirk on their faces. "Boys" I questioned. "Yeah you know, Josh, Simon, Harry, Ethan and JJ" Freya pointed out. " boys look who I found" Talia shouted. "The blondie is back" Aria sang as I rolled my eyes.
"Aye yo, looks who's stalking who now" JJ said laughing hugging me. "Technically I was here first" I teased. "Touché, what are you girls drinking" he asked. "We're just having a few pints" I told him. "Come on and join us, please" Freya nagged. "Yeah alright" Jade spoke. We followed them to the bigger table and Talia introduced us all. "And of course you all know Emily" she giggled.
"How you doing" Harry hugged me. "Yeah doing great thank you" I smiled. "Right lads are you ready" Ethan shouted fetching a tray of shots.
" Awh for fuck sake, this will fuck me up" Simon laughed. "Come on, down in 1 everyone" Aria shouted. The girls was getting on great with the boys. "How did you find this little pub" I asked the group. " Harry and Ethan often go out, and found this one, no one seems to come here often and it's out the way of the main strip" Josh said. "What about you" Simon asked. "We live down the road from here" Aria spoke. "How are you today" I asked JJ. " yeah I'm good thank you, better now I've seen you" he smirked. " Charmer aren't you" I giggled.
"Oi no way, 1, 2, 3" Freya shouted as all of us girls took shots. "Guys I've got to stop" I laughed feeling my head getting tipsy. "Are you a lightweight" Ethan asked. "She is very much so" Jade laughed. I whined"It's the shots, it's get me". " Awh baby" JJ hugged me.