Part 22

JJ
Emily was teasing me like fuck up there dancing. " Ooooo she's something isn't she" lux teased. "Stop" I laughed taken my eyes of her. " You know it's been a while now since and you know who" Josh said. " Yeah and I'm happy, I'm happy that I met Emily, she really turned my life around, I was in a dark place" I told the lads. " Look mate, we're glad you've come around from it, your so much more happier now than ever" Ethan said. "And I feel it" I smiled. "Well lads, let's cheer to happiness for us all" freezy shouted. "Will you be taken Aria home tonight" vVk asked harry.
Harry laughed " I might do I might do". " Who the fuck am I going to take home then" freezy said as we all laughed. "Three way" tobi laughed. "His cock isn't going anywhere near me, or Aria" Harry laughed. The girls had come sat back down having their drinks. "What's so funny then" Talia asked. " never you mind" Simon laughed kissing her head. "Let's play a little game up lux" Harry said. Lux explained the game, and got into our first team. It was me Emily and faith vs Ethan Harry and freezy. Us three had a jacket on our laps fiddling around our laps with the coins, "Go on, have a good go at him" lux laughed.
"Shut up" i laughed. " up lux" Harry said. After many laughs and many rounds of shots I was feeling the alcohol.
The pub was closing and we was all leaving, saying our byes. "So nice to meet you" Emily hugged faith and Elle. "Definitely have to have that drink just us girls" Freya hugged her back. We said our goodbyes to the boys and Aria and Hannah was going to Harry place. " I'll see you soon then" Emily said. " I'll walk you home" I said. We said our byes and walked home. Jade had left just before us, Blake picked her up. "All your friends are so lovely to us girls" She told him. "They like you, your a great bunch" I said cuddling her in as we walk. It was just a short walk to her house from the pub. "Come in" She asked. " you sure" i asked.
We got in and she made us hot chocolate. "Nice place" I told her. "Thank you, It's nothing special but it's our home, you can stay here tonight" she asked. "Yeah If you wouldn't mind". "Of course not" she smiled. We sat down, Emily had put something on the tele, but my mind was somewhere else. She sat the other side of Me and her eyes met mine. " Fuck it" I said putting down my mug, kissing her. She moaned against my lips which was turning me on. I wanted her so bad right now. " Bedroom" she said. I picked her and she guided me to her bedroom.
I had taken my clothes off, helping her take hers off. I sat on the bed and Emily was stood in front of me naked. I let my tongue guide to her pussy, " You don't play fair" she moaned. "Never said I did" I smirked.