Part 37

Emily
Summer had arrived and Aria and I done some glitter makeup for our festival look for all of us girls. We had Hannah, Jade, Freya, Talia, Faith, Elle and ourselves. We was up early and Freya had fetched some Prosecco to start the party vibes. "How is JJ feeling" Elle asked. "Yeah he's okay nervous, he was up and out this morning for rehearsals"I told them. "He's going to do just fine" Aria said. I smiled at the the thought my boyfriend performing at Reading Festival Wow! "What you wearing" Talia asked me. "So I've decided to wear black shorts, and a green bandana top" . "You are going to look lush" Faith said while I done her makeup.
We all finished getting ready and hoped into the bus that was taken us. " Josh text, he'll meet us outside the back entrance" Freya said. We all had little cans of vodka, for a bit of encouragement. When we arrived we was greeted by Josh and Ethan. "Hey, how is he" I asked hugging Ethan. " he's good, he's at rehearsals, you'll have to see him on the stage" he spoke. It turned to Jade "Why do I feel so nervous" I laughed taken sips of my drink. She giggled "Because you love him, and you want the best for him". "Our girl is growing up" Aria jumped on my back nearly falling.
We got back stage and the boys had got us all a drink. Freezy and lux had showed up "Hey, how is he" freezy hugged me. " I don't know, I haven't seen him" I said. We watched a few performers waiting for JJ to turn up. I took a photo of the crowd to send to my parents. They reply was 'HOLY FUCK! Wish him the Best of luck from us all, stay safe all of you love you x'. All a sudden Steam was coming out and I saw JJ across the stage coming onto it. The crowd was absolutely mental. "What's up reading" he shouted.
We was all screaming for JJ (no pun intended). He performed a few of his songs and the crowd was amazing, they truly loved him. " guys guys guys, I have a few friends of mine, that some of you may know. These motherfuckers have stayed by my side from day one. This isn't just my moment, it's ours, you guys, me and the sidemen" he shouted. He came back stage to us "boys come on" he said, blowing me a kiss. The boys went rushing out and all us girls got emotional. " god I'm crying" I laughed. The girls hugged me " so emotional seeing them like that" Talia said.
After JJ performance he came running towards me. " I love you" I kissed him. "How was I" he asked. " absolutely perfect, it was amazing". All the girls had congratulated him on his performance, they stayed back to watch more Sets and JJ took me to his trailer. I shut up the door and turned to him " I fucking love you" he said grabbing my face. "You look amazing"he kissed me harder. " no that's all you" I whispered. "I want it off, I need you now" he said trying to untie my top. "I want to fuck you so bad" I moaned. He taken me to the little chair that was in the trailer. After our clothes was off he immediately slid me down into him, feeling him inside me. " fuck" we both groaned