Part 29

JJ
I woke up this morning feeling so happy to have Emily in my life, and having good news about this summer coming.I reached the studio filming a mukbang today, "Fucking hell look who turned up early for a change" Tobi laughed. "Shut up, I had training this morning, so I was up early" I told him. Waiting for everyone to turn up I sat there on my phone texting Emily to have a nice day. I wanted to treat her to something special, just the two of us. Nice diner, good drinks, and all around good vibes together. "What we eating today" Ethan said. "Fat man on the hunt again" I laughed. "Your just as big as Me" he commented.
After sometime to set up the mics we got into shooting. "Okay so topics today lads, favourite holiday season, Christmas just gone but what's your favourite" Vik asked. " I think mine has to be Halloween, can dress up go to any club without anyone recognising you" Harry laughed. "Your right there bog" Ethan laughed. "I do like Easter, the chocolate, the roast" Simon said. " Christmas, Easter, anything Jesus for Tobi" Josh laughed. I laughed " I do think mine has to be Christmas, I love getting together with all you guys, and this Christmas was good" I smiled.
"Guys I hope you enjoyed another video seeing us eat, and talk, we're off" Simon shouted. "TO SHAG YOUR MUM" Harry shouted. I laughed "What the fuck". After filming we all went out for some lunch. "The Mrs wants all the girls to do some video" Simon said. "And Emily of course" Simon smirked. I told Simon that me and Emily was together but I hadn't told the others. I laughed " how is she" Tobi asked. " Right ok, so we're a thing" I blurted out laughing. "Wow, well done you" Ethan said tapping my back. "This is going to be a low key thing, she probably won't do the video, ask by all means but she won't, she wants to keep her life private and I respect it" I told them.
I finished up with the boys and drove to pick Emily up. She stepped outside wearing black trousers with some what a fluffy top thingy. " you look gorgeous, let me have that" I said taken her over night bag. " Thank you, you look...handsome" she paused. "Just handsome" I laughed. "Well I was going to say sexy but this is the beginning of the night, I know you'll tease me" she blushed. I planted a kiss on her "Most definitely" I winked. I drove us to a nice restaurant and we was taken to the back room. "Wow, this is place so nice" she commented. " yeah Josh told me about it" I smiled.
We sat down and I poured us some wine, "How was your day" she asked. "Yeah was good thank you, I told the boys about us" I smiled. She blushed. "How was your day" I asked. "Good actually, I did tell my parents about us, and showed them the studio". "Really what did they say" I asked. "Well they'd like to meet you, sometime" she told me. " I'd love that". After some dinner and wine, we bought a bottle and took it to our hotel room. She walked in putting down her bag, taken her shoes off. "Happy first proper date to us" I said passing her a drink.