Part 15

Emily
My heels was lost and I was getting more drunk, but this party was amazing. Hannah had given me some water to sober up, to try and last longer. Which helped a lot, I walked around the place trying to find my shoes. "Emily" I heard. I turned around to see JJ. "Come on dance with me" he giggled. "Come on then" I laughed. I joined with him on the dance floor and seen Aria and Harry dancing. "Where are your shoes" he laughed. " I took them off, now I can't find them" I whined. " I'll help you look" he spoke. "Don't worry, they wasn't expensive" I laughed.
We danced the night away, I seen Harry and Aria at the bar laughing. Aria got up and took Harry's hand walking towards JJ and I. "We're going home" she shouted. I nodded "okay". "Aren't you coming" she asked. " I'll go find my shoes, you go home, I'll go with Jade and Hannah". "Em they gone home already" she laughed. Before I spoke I felt hands around my waist "It's ok, you go I'll watch her and make sure she's home" JJ spoke. "Okay, text me" she hugged me. " bye both" I waved them bye. People had started to leave, I must be drunk if I can't remember Jade and Hannah left.
"Em we're having a little after party at JJ you coming" Talia asked. "Yeah okay, is that alright" I asked. "Yeah definitely come on". "My shoes I've lost them" I blushed. Before I knew it I was picked up. "Put me down I'm heavy" I shouted. " your crazy, no you ain't". JJ placed me into the mini bus and sitting next to me. "Am I aloud to say you look hot tonight" he whispered. I blushed "No". " why" he laughed. "Because that's why". " yo no funny business over there" Simon shouted and JJ flipped him off.
JJ carried me into his apartment and put me on the sofa. "Welcome to our pad" Simon laughed. "Drinks anyone"JJ shouted. " yeah please" I spoke. Talia put some music on for the four of us, " dance with me" Talia giggled. We got up dancing to the music in the background. " Do you like him" she giggled. "Yeah of course he's super nice" I smiled. " I mean do you like him like him". I looked over to JJ looking at me, his eyes quickly left mine. " I dunno" I blushed.
"Your staying over right" JJ asked. " yeah stay here em, it's late" Simon spoke. " yeah ok, thank you guys" I smiled. I quickly text the girls I was ok and I was staying at JJ. "How long have you known the girls for" Simon asked. "All my life, we was in school together and then bought a house together" I smiled. "That's sweet, like us really, we've been living together for about 5 years now crazy" he spoke. Talia yawned " I think it's time we go to bed" she said. Simon giggled "Yeah, good night guys, see you in the morning" he said taken Talia hand to bed. "Then there was two" he giggled. "Then there was two".
"No way, you should be really proud of yourself JJ, you've come so far" I smiled at him, JJ telling me about his fight with Logan Paul. " ya know I meant what I said earlier, hot, gorgeous, beautiful" he giggled. I blushed " stop". I covered my face feeling my cheeks burning up like fuck. His hands took away mine and his face was close to mine. I flickered my eyes to his lips " I meant it" he spoke leaning in. FUCK.