Part 8

Emily
After Jade and I arrived home full of shopping bags, I made some hot chocolate for us. "Has he text you" Jade teased. I passed her hot chocolate sitting opposite her "We just got home, he's probably sleeping his drink off" I laughed. "His friends though omg that blonde one" Jade moaned. I rolled my eyes " yeah fair enough they were fit". " I knew it" she shouted laughing. After our hot chocolates, I unpacked all my shopping and rang my mother. " I went to the Disney shop, I got everything you asked for" I told her. " Thank you babe, you ok" she asked. " yeah I'm fine, I'm in work tomorrow but I'll see you thrusday".
After the phone call with my mother, I had a text from JJ. ' hey I'm sorry if I was weird, and sorry bumping into you, I still want to see you though to  make it up to you x'. ' it's fine, you wasn't weird lol, you don't need to do that x'. ' I do and I want too, how about cinemas and food x'. ' ok, sounds good to me, you pick the film, let me know when your free x'. ' will do x' he replied.
After cleaning I decided to make us all a Sunday lunch, for when Hannah and Aria came home. " want me to help" Jade asked. "Yeah will you do the potatoes please" I asked. We got chopping and cooking for tonight. " JJ asked me to go cinemas with him" I blurted out. " what" she gasped. I nodded "Well what did you say" she asked. " I said just let me know, like I want to but it's odd ain't it" I spoke. "Why" she said with a confused look. " why me, he keeps saying he owes me for that night, It wasn't a big deal" I explained.
I sighed "Plus he just got out of a relationship". "So, he asked you, so he must be ready, plus it's only a cinemas date so far, and as for the owing, I think it's because he actually wants to spend time with you" she told me. Jade got me thinking and Aria walked in the door. " Ladies how was shopping" she asked. " Yeah it was fine, how was work" I asked. " FINE! It was more than fine, we bumped into the sobbing boy and his gorgeous blonde friend, which I think will suit you, plus the sobbing boy wants to take Emily out" Jade explained while Aria mouth hung open. "Is this true" Aria spoke and I nodded. "He's asked me to go cinemas that's it, so let's forget it , go shower, we got dinner cooking" I told her finishing the stuffing balls, putting them in the oven.
Me and the girls sat down eating our dinner on the table. *bzzz bzzz* ' I'm free Friday? About 7pm? x'. I checked my phone making sure I haven't got any bookings. ' yeah that's a cool time for me, which cinemas I'll meet you there x'. ' cool cool, no don't worry, text me your address I'll come pick you up, I do owe you x'. ' for the last time you don't lol, but ok I'll see you tomorrow x'. ' lol I do, see you x'.