Chapter Thirty Three

C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y -  T H R E E

───

—THE SIBLINGS HAD DECIDED
to avoid the dance when they heard word that Niklaus would be making his first proper move. Rosalina and Elijah wanting to keep themselves hidden for the time being. Opting to instead toy with the crew after their first encounter with their brother.

Rosalina was dressed in a black pant suit, her black top underneath the blazer sheer around her ribs. Lace covering the edges in an intricately beautiful manner. Long blonde hair curled to perfection, a face full of subtle makeup and a Smokey eye to match.

Meanwhile Elijah was dressed in a formal suit, the color of the blazer and pants matching those of his sisters. Both wearing black dress like shoes. Although Rosalinas were heeled with red bottoms.

The blonde swiftly snapped the handle to the front door and pushed it open. Allowing her free access into the lounge. Her heels clicking against the floorboards, alerting the duo in the living room of their new company.

Elena was sat tearfully on one of their arm chairs. A mug held within her palms as she stared at Rosalina with a fierce look of hatred. Her sadness slowly turning to anger at the sight of her. Blaming her for the appearance of Niklaus.

Stefan, who had been crouched down besides the doppelgänger with a sympathetic look. Jerked backwards and stood to his feet. Trying to hide the closeness the two of them were sharing once he realized who exactly had entered.

The Mikaelson let out a careless laugh at their intimacy. Waltzing over to Damon's stash of expensive scotch and bourbon. Pulling out one of his nicest bottles and a crystal clear glass. Uncorking the alcohol so she could pour herself half a cup.

"Oh please, don't stop on my account. I'm sure whatever she happens to be whining about deserves your affection Stefan—you never shied away before, why start now?" She teased with a glimmer of mischief in her green eyes.

Stefan frowning at her demeanor. The two watching as she moved around the sofa to take a seat. Crossing one leg over the other as she sipped from her fresh drink. The man going to comment on what she had said, only for Damon to barge in and interrupt.

"Someone want to tell me why our door is—" he froze in the entrance of the lounge with a look of complete shock. "—Rosalina, what are you doing here?" He asked, hoping that Stefan and her had made up so he could follow suit.

"Just popping in for some causal entertainment" she mused. Smirking playfully, causing Damon to smirk in return. He had a feeling she would forgive him a lot easier than Stefan. Especially since he wasn't there when Elena got dagger-happy.