Chapter Thirty One

C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y - O N E

───

—IT TOOK THE SIBLINGS
three hours to awaken from their dagger induced slumber. Elijah being the one to come to first, his body shaking with anger once he realized what exactly had occurred. Caroline immediately jumping from her spot on the sofa to assist him in drinking from a blood bag.

Taking the time that Rosalina was still unconscious to fill in the man on what she had gathered about the current situation. The man only growing more furious at the fact that they had been stashed away in the cellars. The Salvatore's and their little brunette minx lying about their whereabouts to the kind blonde.

"She's going to be heart broken" Elijah commented as he eyed the slowly moving original. Answering a question the Forbes has yet to ask, 'how would she react'.

"I don't know how they could do this to her—" she whispered solemnly. "—Stefan was so in love with her, it makes me wonder if he planned this or if Elena's dagger happy hands was all her"

"Either way, they allowed it" Rosalina commented as she shakily rose to lay on her forearms. Head lolling to the side to look at her friend and brother. Smiling softly at the two who couldn't help but look apologetically at her.

"Drop the kicked puppy looks, I've been around far too long to allow this to get me down for more than a few moments. Those moments were spent whilst I was dying at the hands of that insufferable doppelbitch—now, now I have absolutely every reason to rip her pretty little head to shreds. Maybe I'll make Stefan watch" she commented with an all too happy tone.

Elijah's lips pulling upwards into a mischievous smirk at his sisters words. Knowing now that his sister wasn't as love sick as she had acted. Yes, she was one to fall in love with as much abandon as Rebekah. Yet her rage could be as red as that of Niklaus.

Therefore he knew that the next few months would be filled with pure entertainment, him planning on following his sister to practically every event she attended. Not wanting Stefan to have a chance to corner her. The sarcasm she'd probably exude only being a bonus.

"How did you manage to get us out?" Rosalina asked Caroline before digging into one of the full blood bags. Eyeing her friend with an obvious form of curiosity. The blonde flushing under her gaze.

"Well—" she cleared her throat and glanced between the two siblings. Elijah already knowing most of the story. "—I invited Elena out to get some answers, then texted the Salvatore's to meet me somewhere so that when they left I could break in and see if you were there" she explained.