Chapter Twenty Two

C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y - T W O

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

───

—CAROLINE HADN'T HEARD
a word from the Salvatore nor the Mikaelson siblings since the weekend werewolf occurrence. Even Elena had stayed relatively silent about what she had spoken to Stefan about when she barged into Rosalinas apartment.

The blonde, best known for her lack of patience, took initiative and traveled over to the boarding house. Having passed by on her way to run errands when she spotted Rosalinas car. Therefore she knew she'd find exactly who she was looking for if she visited the brothers.

Her hand pushing open the door without so much as a knock. Door shutting gently behind her as she glanced around. Going to open her mouth to call for Stefan when she heard a few questionable noises from upstairs. Pulling an involuntary squeal from her lips.

Meanwhile, upstairs Stefan and Rosalina froze. Their lips pulling apart and movements ceasing. Both of their bodies filling with embarrassment at the sound of their friend clearly hearing them.

Rosalina peeled away from Stefan and slipped one of his shirts over her body. Running her fingers hurriedly through her hair as she exited the room and descended the steps. Looking at a expectant Caroline Forbes.

"I can explain" she started only to have the blonde rush forwards to pull her in for a giant hug. Wrapping her arms tightly around her body. Squeezing her so much so that she had to croak out a small 'Caroline'. The blonde apologizing as she removed herself form the Mikaelsons space.

"I'm sorry! I just am so happy for you guys!" She explained. Practically jumping up and down in her place. Eyes trailing to behind her friend as Stefan came down the stairs in nothing but grey sweatpants.

"Does Elena know?" She asked the two. Watching as they nodded in unison. Rosalina looking more sheepish at the mention of the Gilbert girl. Making Caroline raise her brow in confusion.

"What's with the look?" She asked. Watching as Stefan shifted in his place, moving his gaze to Rosalina expectantly. Knowing exactly why she seemed to sheepish at the mention of his ex.

"I may or may not have run into her yesterday— she tried to intimidate me and I kindasortsputherinherplace?" She sped up her wording near the end. Embarrassment coursing through her at the lack of self control she had shown.

"What?" Caroline asked at the squished sentence. Confused at the lack of proper pronunciation. Stefan chuckling as he moved past the two and headed into the living room to grab a glass of scotch.

"I put her in her place" she clarified hesitantly. Following after Stefan with Caroline right behind her. The two moving to sit comfortably on the sofa. Rosalina crossing her legs as Stefan handed her a glass, offering one to Caroline who simply denied the offer politely.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐄 | 𝐒.𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें