Chapter Ten

C H A P T E R - T E N

───

—"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"
Stefan asked disappointingly, his hands laying on his hips as if he was a mother scolding their child. His older brother sitting carelessly on the couch with blood soaked clothes being the one to receive the lecture. Rosalina already upstairs and showering before the man returned. Therefore she missed the first half of his irritation.

"I was thinking that my friend was in a funk, and I had a way to help her out" he clarified. Finding the speech on leaving humans to live out their lives peacefully to be a bore. They were vampires. He'd have to come to terms with the diet sooner or later.

"Do you know how Elena will react when she finds out?" He asked with his fingers moving to pinch the bridge of his nose. A headache forming at the thought of all the whining she would do when it came to Rosalinas presence and Damon's behavior. The blue eyed man shook his head.

"That's not my problem little bro. Besides, I know you've been feeding from her and all- vampire rehab and everything -but Rosalina and I don't need the same treatment" the vampire in question walked into the room wearing a tank top and shorts. The outfit being comfortable enough to relax in considering the shorts were cotton rather than Jean.

"Although, if she's offering, I'd love a taste" she teased. Stefan tensing at the idea of the original vampire sinking her teeth into the Gilbert girls jugular. His girlfriend and himself had been on tough terms for sometime- yet he'd never want to see her get hurt. Let alone be fed on from someone he'd defended so vigorously.

"I'm kidding Stefan" she reassured when she noticed the way his brow furrowed and lips tugged downwards. She wouldn't hurt Elena. Not unless it was absolutely warranted. She'd be respectful of her place in the Salvatore's hearts. She understood that Elena wasn't just another blood bag for her to drink from.

"Besides, she's not my type. I prefer something a bit sweeter. She seems bitter" she laughed, moving to sit cross legged on one of their sofas. Hands landed on each of her thighs to rest. Green orbs watching as Damon stifled a laugh at his friends insult.

He knew she was referencing the way she had been welcomed by the girl in his bedroom. The doppelgänger made one hell of an impression. Considering she had been rather clingy when the two were at the abandoned mansion.

"She does, doesn't she? Any who- here's a solution. Don't tell her" Damon commented with his hands fanned outwards. Soon after clasping together in his lap, eyes glancing between Stefans stiff form and Rosalinas relaxed state across from him.

"You want me to lie?" Stefan scoffed. Rosalina rolling her eyes at his tone. Her gaze moving to Damon who watched her with amusement in his crystal eyes. Her tongue stuck between her lips as she fake gagged. Showing her disgust at the youngest Salvatore's love for the undeserving Gilbert.