: Yandere Mauraders X Male Reader : "We're good at sharing." Pt. 2 NSFW

Note(s): SMUT between Sirius and Reader

Warning(s): Consensual, impact play, hair pulling, electric play, SEX

You made a big mistake today.

You went for a walk, without letting your 'stalkers' know. It was nice outside and you needed fresh air, what was the issue with just a small walk?

Everything, apparently, because now you were being pursued by a very pissed off Sirius. Why did he have to be so sexy when he was angry?!

The way he stormed towards you made you shriek and instinctively you ran. What were you supposed to do?!?

"(Y/n). Get back here or so help me, I will chase you down myself!"

You kept running, when you looked back your eyes widened. In Sirius' place was a large black dog, seething with rage.

Holy shit. RUN!

You kept running, eventually you reached a tree and climbed up as best as you could. "If you want me you're gonna have to come up here and get me!"

The dog glared you down, red eyes beaming with pride at the challenge you presented him with. He was going to play the waiting game.

It had been HOURS, you sat on a tree branch. You were thirsty, both literally and figuratively. The figurative part was because of Sirius being in human form once again, giving you the stare of someone who was THIS (👌) close to using magic to get you down and then viciously railing you.

Wait a minute, did you want that? What was the harm in just surrendering and coming down?

Your ability to walk, of course, because you knew the rest of these assholes would take turns with you once Sirius took you back.

However, being the dumbass you were, you shuffled around on the branch and lost balance (dumbass).

This caused your arms to wave in panic and you helped, which caught Sirius' attention as you plunged down. Luckily for you, he caught you just on time and held onto you tightly so you couldn't get away.

Smiling nervously, you leaned in, "My hero....?"  He glared at you, his grip painfully tightening as he threw you over his shoulder.

"I'm not bringing you back yet, brat. You need to learn your fucking lesson. That fall wasn't even half of it,"

He dropped you on a large stump of a tree, your back hit it and you looked up at him for pity of some kind.

"What are you gonna do to me?" You breathlessly asked this, both curious and strangely aroused somehow.

He grabbed you by your hair and tugged harshly so your face met his closely, "You need to behave, you don't want me to tell James, do you?"

You felt phantom pain in your nether regions just IMAGINING James finding out, so you shook your head.

Though, mischief still coursed through your veins; before he backed up, you grabbed hold of him and kissed him.

He grunted and yanked you back closer, so you couldn't escape from what you had done. You started it and now you needed to finish it.

A moan escaped your lips and was muffled by the kiss, which Sirius pulled away and eyed you. He raised his leg and roughly separated your legs, your friend downstairs really was excited.

With his grip still in your hair, he released it and flipped you on your stomach. "You're so naughty, you're enjoying this aren't you? This is supposed to be a punishment. What a bad boy."

With your pants and underwear almost ripped off of you, he raised his hand in the air and struck your rear harshly. The sound was loud, echoing off the trees along with the sound of you yelping in response.

He hit you again and again, eventually your pain turned into pleasure. "Oh god.. please.. more!" You shakily begged this.

"What was that? I didn't hear you, brat." Sirius smugly said this as he crossed his arms, "You want something? What do you want?"

Your lip quivered as you took a deep breath, trying to remain brave, "I'm sorry for being bad! I need more, please!"

He smirked, however you couldn't see it. "Are you gonna make that mistake again? Are you gonna be a good boy?" He knew exactly what that did you, praising you with, 'good boy'.

"I won't make that mistake again, I promise!"

Pulling you off the stump, he sat down and it was clear he had already exposed himself. You were guided towards him, forcefully shoved onto his lap. Now you were slowly merging with him, his cock sliding into you and fitting you both together like puzzle pieces.

A shrill pleasured moan shivered it's way out of your vocal cords, as he used his free hand to withdraw his wand from his sleeve.

"This might get me in trouble, but who the hell cares," He licked his chapped lips at first, aiming the wand and sending a small zap to your soft skin.

You gasped in shock (HAHA), looking at him with a confused look. He was still smirking like a smug asshole, "It's still a punishment, chickadee. Don't forget that."

You squirmed slightly, as he kept zapping sensitive parts of your body that made you involuntarily jerk around.

Eventually you got tired of just cock warning, using your legs to elevate you and start bouncing in a good rhythm.

His hands immediately went to your ass, "I didn't say you could do that!" He hissed this, hiding the fact it felt amazing.

"You're not stopping me though," You panted, trying to flash a smile without moaning out loud and having someone enter the woods to catch you.

Every time you slid all the way down, you felt pleasure shoot up inside you which made you squeak. You had never done this before, it felt powering to you.

"You're lucky this time," Sirius groaned this, "Fuck... you're so tight, how the hell are you not in pain.."

You leaned against him slightly to get better leverage while you took control with your bouncing, "Who says.. Aah.. that I'm not?.. it's good pain!"

Sweat beaded down his forehead as he clamped his arms around you. He started to thrust upward rather quickly, without any heads up or warning for you.

"I'm still telling James."