: Harry Potter X Supernatural : Pt. 1

Note(s): experimenting with the "more" portion of the title. This is a crossover baby! A bit of a modern AU for Harry Potter. OH, and Harry with an American accent. I decided that I would add the reader but it's not like you might thing. THERES A HUGE PLOT TWIST COMING

Some would say it was stupid for Castiel to steal the baby off that doorstep. And by some, it means Dean, because he was fed up with waking up at 2 AM to feed a little baby with a scar on its forehead.

For Cas, it was almost as if it was a calling to him. Like it was meant for him to take and raise the infant with the Winchesters.

Current day, Harry was 11 years old. He was raised in the hunting lifestyle, knowing how to kill most monsters.

He knew how to fire a gun, how to hold a combat knife properly, and most importantly: he was under the impression that witches and most kinds of magic wielders were the enemy.

That is until the letter came.

It was politely sitting on a table in the bunker, which Sam found and walked into the room which everyone was lounging in.

He raised it in the air and waved it around, it was already opened as he had read it. "Harry was accepted into a school of witchcraft and wizardry? Who entered him?"

Dean perked up immediately, "The hell?" He stood and walked over, snatching the letter from him immediately. He scanned through it and looked to Harry who was confused.

"You know anything about this, kid?" Dean cocked and eyebrow as he turned, crossing his arms.

"No! I.. I don't know!" Harry was shocked, as he stood off his seat, "–There are schools for that???"

"I have NO idea," Sam began this and exchanged a look with Dean, "However I think we all know someone who would."

"No, OH no. We are not bringing Harry to Rowena, no way in the deepest pits of hell." Dean became defensive, grabbing Harry and covering his ears.

"We might not have a choice, Dean! What if it's a trick? She'd be the easiest way of telling us whether it is or not!"

"Sammy. This is ROWENA we're talking about. She'll always want something in return, we aren't prepared for that."

"Well maybe we won't have time to prepare for it, but we still need someone in on the magic world to tell us what this shit means! For Harry's sake!"

Harry laid in bed, exhausted and tired. The brothers sent Harry off to bed, with his exhaustion it didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

His dream was realistic, he was in bed still and he sat up. A glowing apparition walked over to him, leaning over him and cupping his cheek.

In stature, the apparition was (y/h), with (e/c) eyes and beautiful (h/c) hair. The glow was almost blinding but he could make out these features.

"Who.. are you?" He had to admit this was breathtaking, as his hand gently placed over the apparition's hand.

The apparition simply smiled, with an expression that only someone would have if they were admiring someone very important to them they missed.

"You'll know soon enough," He made eye contact, there was love in those glowing orbs, "I promise, you'll find me soon."

Harry couldn't understand, "Why do you look at me as though you know me?"

The apparition smiled warmly, "Because, young one. I do, I always have. It's not time yet, soon you'll know. It'll all come together."

"WAIT-"

Suddenly, Harry awoke. He panted, looking around and seeing Castiel standing adjacent to him from the bed.

"Dad?.." Harry asked this, "Is something wrong?"

Castiel glanced side to side with just his eyes before dismissively turning his head, "No, no. Just curious, you were asleep for quite a while. 18 hours and 28 minutes."

Harry's eyes widened and he quickly shot out of bed in a panic, "I didn't mean to sleep that long!" Castiel stopped him with just his arm looking down to him.

"It's okay, Sam and Dean are waiting for you. They have news for you, try not to rush yourself though."

He made his way out of his room, going to the bathroom and readying himself for the day. He got an apple from the kitchen before he decided to deal with the news that the brothers were going to tell him.

In the living room was where the brothers had theirselves situated. Dean was pacing, while Sam was sitting haphazardly on a couch.

"Are you.. okay?" Harry asked this sleepily as he rubbed his eye, "Why is Uncle Dean pacing?"

"Cause I'm PISSED that's why!" Dean said this out loud, "A whole society of witches and wizards hiding under our noses! And most of 'em are good! Why haven't they been taking care of the evil ones?!"

"Dean, calm down.." Sam said this calmly, as he stood and adjusted his flannel accordingly.

"Harry, we made the decision. Rowena is going to take you to London, you're going to the school." Dean had an authoritative tone in his voice, "Cas'll check in on you every so often, so you can give us the run down."

Harry was stunned. First it was the letter, then it was the dream he had, now he was going to some magical boarding school?

"Okay.." He had to take a second to absorb all of this, "I've never met Rowena before, though. I've only heard of her through things you say about her."

Dean rubbed his forehead, "Originally because she was bad news, but like Sam said earlier, we don't have a choice. We went down to talk to her, she told us a lot. Hogwarts is one of the best schools of magic out there, teaching witches, warlocks/wizards and whatnot,"

"–And Cas is gonna make sure she behaves."

Harry suddenly felt hands on his shoulders, they were familiar. Castiel stood behind him protectively, "I can trust Dad, then. I'll be wary of Rowena."

"Good."