: Tom Riddle X Male Reader : "Beautiful monster." Sneak Peak

Note(s): Horror movie vibes in this one. Not for the light hearted.

Warning(s); Murder/Homicide, Stockholm Syndrome, Death.

This is a sneak peak. The full version will include more of the warnings.

•~•~•

It was no surprise that the (L/n) family were absolute horrible people. They didn't care about blood status when it came to inhumane experimentation.

The youngest son, (Y/n), was born with a magical mutation if you could call it that. It was an unnatural ability to retain stamina and endurance even after great physical damage to the physique.

The (L/n)'s were known for their cruel experimentation of magic and because of the corruption of the Ministry, they were never arrested.

At the school of Hogwarts, the conductor used for (Y/n)'s magic was more-so a staff than a wand.

(Y/n) was treated poorly as his family was highly feared, so nobody wanted to be his friend.

Except for one.

Tom Riddle.

•~•~•

You stared aimlessly, as Tom pranced around a table with a cauldron placed upon it. "Now, my beautiful subject," He said this arrogantly, cupping your cheek with a devious grin.

You gently cocked your head towards him, into his hand further. He continued, "I'm going to need you to behave," He leaned forward.

"–That means no more killing random people. Got it?" You nodded, he leaned closer to kiss your cheek and turned.

"Now, now. Don't be disappointed~ this potion is going to be making it a lot easier," He bottled up some of the potion form the cauldron.

It was an alluring, shimmering purple. It was very, VERY, deceiving. Whatever Tom had invented, it was pure evil.

"I need you to slip this into some people's drinks. I'm going to give you a list of names." Tom handed the bottle to you and a parchment with names neatly written on it.

"Once you complete it, I might have reward in it for you," He winked and turned, "–Can you do this for me?"

You cleared your throat, blushing mildly as you knew what this reward was. "Yes.. yes sir."

A purr rumbled out of his throat, he loved when you addressed him formally like that. "Good boy. Now go."