: Severus Snape X Archangel Male Reader : "Watch your mouth." Pt. 1

Note(s): Definite supernatural crossover vibes with this one! Probably won't have interactions of (Y/n) and Snape until the next part, I'm building it up.

Warning(s): Blood, gore, angst, WHOLESOME

"—Not exactly a fan, mind you, I'm more of an excitable type; you knew that. I want explosions! Gore! You know, all that. You're in my way, brother!"

You stood, blocked by a circle of holy fire. Your eyes glowed a bluish white, as you glared at your fellow archangel, Lucifer, in front of you.

"You aren't my brother, Lucifer."

"That's all you have to say?" The archangel scoffed, clicking his tongue as he glanced off, "I thought you'd put up more of a fight! Father believed in you, you know."

You furrowed your brows; staring daggers into the angel's vessel. "Then leave me here. He won't come to look for me. Go look for your battle, Lucifer. You won't find it here, I won't fight you."

"Oh! I planned on leaving you here. Ta ta!"

Lucifer sparing YOU? Who would've thought?

Just like that, you were alone. Your wings felt painfully cramped confined between the circle of holy fire. Including every (f/c) wing, there were 6 in total.

Then you knelt and comfortably sat down to accept your fate. How many days, months, years, had passed by? 10? 20?

No, millions of years had passed. Never did the holy flames die, so you stood in waiting for something to happen. Lucifer had been trapped in hell by Michael, but you were still forgotten.

Until the day that you were found.

Standing on guard, you looked ahead of you and heading inside the abandoned cave you were trapped in was a group of men, holding wands.

Your eyes averted to them, you knew they could see your wings as they were not simple mortals or as they called in these parts. You could feel their eyes.

They looked to you, aiming their wands all in defense as you stayed knelt to the ground. Did they see you as a beast? Was that all you were to these bags of flesh?

"Stop, this is a person. Look at the way he's staring at us. He's confused," This voice caught your attention, "It seems he's confined by the fire. Somebody put it out."

Just with a flick of the wand, you were free.

Freedom.

You stretched, your gigantic wings outstretched and spread across from wall to wall. The wizards and witches watched in awe as you did this.

"Is it hostile?" One voice asked this, you glanced upwards to this. "It? I am not an it." You finally spoke, your voice almost cosmic sounding.

"Humans... look at how advanced you've gotten." You said this endearingly as you took a step forward, they all took a step backward.

Just as you had met them, these little beings had taken you and helped you. The person who freed you, a young man who went by the name Albus.

You watched as his and his comrades grew older, as he taught you about how much the earth changed since you were trapped.

You watched as wars waged and as an evil man took over but not allowed were you to intervene in humanly life.

Living in a home, you had finally decided no longer were you to follow your father's rule of never intervening unless he demanded.

It was night time, you stood and made your way to the front door of the home you were given by the Ministry.

You swang the door open and stopped, you heard the gentle sound of cooing; gazing downward, laid a baby in a basket. Grabbing the note attached to the basket, you gently opened it to read it:

Hello, old friend. It was decided upon that I and a few others let you protect the boy who lived. We trust you.

Your expression softened, lifting the baby out of the basket. You had never held one before, a human baby.

"So fragile... but alas, I will protect you. I promise," The baby smiled at you when you said this, your wings wrapped around him.

"Dad!"

The young boy ran quickly up several steps and through the house, skidding to a stop as he heard the flapping of your wings. You materialized behind him.

"What is it, Harry?"

You tilted your head as you slowly knelt to meet the child's eye level. He beamed with joy as he raised a letter to you.

"It's my letter! You said that one day I'd get a special letter when it was time!!"

Softly laughing, you couldn't help but smile at him. "Ah, I did, didn't I? Well, why don't you open it? Tell me what's in it."

You sat down at a chair nearby, waiting curiously to see his reaction. Harry opened it hastily, only slowing down to read what was on it.

"Hogwarts?" He questioned this, making eye contact once more with you.

"A special school for special people like you. Remember when I told you that I wasn't allowed to tell you why you were special until your birthday?"

He nodded excitedly.

"You possess a talent that only a select few have, known as magic. You are a wizard, Harry.  This school will teach you to become a very talented one. Not to mention, the headmaster invited me to be a Professor there!"

The boy's eyes widened to this and you softly chuckled at his reaction, loving every bit of it. "It'll be time soon when I can take you to a place to get your supplies."

Now slowly standing up, the child rushed over and grabbed your hand. "I know, I suppose I still have to get you your gifts from the closet, don't I? Let's go, I'm standing now."