: Tom Riddle X Male Reader : "Brat." Pt. 2 WIP/Unfinished Preview

Note(s): this is unfinished

Warning(s): throat grabbing, brat taming?? Cute cat

UNFINISHED. Give me some ideas of what to add to this. Should it be smut? Should it have more action?

"(Y/n)?"

You looked over to your baby brother, "Yes, Harry?" He laid beside you, in the cramped little room.

His eyes were cautious and worried, "You wouldn't ever lie to me, right?" He asked this, clearly anxious.

"No, bud. I would never. I promise."

You awoke, guilt biting at your heart. You'd been having the same dream each night since you'd become a practical servant to Tom Riddle.

Your inner conscience was having a mental break down, screaming at you. Harry had been suffering severe aches from his scar too, so Dumbledore was on high alert.

Sitting up, you remembered it was Saturday. The same day you'd promise Tom that you'd meet him in the forbidden forest.

You weren't sure what the asshole wanted, but it sounded urgent. The sound of a meow caught your attention, you peered down to see your favorite cat, Medusa.

'Tom can wait,' You thought this as you lifted the chubby feline, who trilled loudly upon being lifted, "Hi baby, how are you?"

Medusa meowed happily, head butting the side of your face and rubbing as well to get her scent on you. She was loudly purring, too.

You kissed her forehead, holding her very carefully. She was a heavy cat, so it was hard, but you loved her and all her fluffy jelly rolls.

"Potter." This voice was firm, belonging to the man you were supposed to be visiting; and you looked up as Medusa jumped away out of your arms. You looked over in shock.

You yelped as you were pinned harshly against your bed, feeling your head get shoved harshly into the covers as Tom had grabbed both your arms behind your back with his other hand.

"What did I tell you about being late? Hm? Do I have to punish you for your insolence?" He asked this with a quiet voice, ignoring your whimpers of pain from the muscle cramps in your arms.

"I can't understand you when you whine like a little bitch," Tom taunted this with a smirk, you couldn't see his face but the cocky tone in his voice made it seem as though he was smirking.

"My cat was being cute! That should be an excuse!" You argued this, "-You're always gushing about how cute your snake is!"

Tom stopped for a moment, still pushing you into your bed as he was dangerously silent for a while. "Good point, but does it sound like I give a shit?" You could feel him breathing against your ear, which gave you an unpleasant sensation along with goosebumps.

"Could you not breathe directly into my ear??" You hissed this, squirming as you tried to break free, "It's obvious you need me in some way, you'd have killed me by now!"

Finally breaking free, you fell back and then inched towards your headboard, looking at Tom. You could see this dangerous look in his eyes, it gave you the heebie jeebies.

"You've got a very good point, Potter." Tom then grins, and it's the creepiest grin you've ever had the misfortune of seeing. He inches closed and then grabs you by the throat, lifting you against the headboard.

"Why do I need you for, hm? I could kill you with my bare hands, I don't even need a wand. You have the audacity to be such a damn brat in my mere presence, you should remember that you reap what you sow."

You gasped for air as you felt your throat being restricted, instinctively grabbing at Tom's wrists as he choked you.

"Look at you, you're so vulnerable now. Not so tough now, are you? You're at my mercy." Tom purrs this, as his grip tightens. You can feel the corners of your vision becoming blurry, and then suddenly you're released.

"It's a shame, you didn't even fight me. You just let me choke you, you're such a pet aren't you? You just let me manhandle you."

You couldn't even respond, panting for a good while before glancing up at Tom with wide eyes. What were you feeling right now?