: Hermione Granger X Brother Male Reader : "Be Brave Now, For Me." Prequel

Note(s): This is a prequel, basically a compilation of wholesome content ahead, be warned!! Also a bit short than the usual oneshots! Oh yeah, AND Malfoy gets his ass whooped

Want more of a big brother reader??? Lemme know! I love wholesome stuff!

Your eyes lit up, "C'mon, Hermie! You can do it!" You held your arms wide, watching as the messy-haired toddler wobbled on her legs.

She balanced against a little chair, her chubby little legs wiggled slightly and you couldn't help but giggle.

One step, your eyes widened as she let go of the chair with determination in her eyes. "Let's go, baby girl! Over here, come to your big brother!!!"

The little smile on the toddler's face made you smile back at her, this made her even more determined. She started to waddle towards you, and eventually collapsed against your arms.

You squealed, laughing as you lifted her into the air. Her laughter made you smile as you hugged her tightly, "I'm so proud of you! Good job!"

You had gotten back from your 3rd year of Hogwarts, sleeping on your bed peacefully. At first you hadn't noticed the sound of your door opening, but the little patter of tiny feet against hardwood caught your attention.

You slowly opened your eyes, to your 5-year-old little sister Hermione standing by your bedside. Rubbing your eye, you lifted the blanket and opened your arms. This was routine by now.

You assisted her onto the mattress and she crawled over and hugged you, "Nightmare, again?" You asked this softly, petting the back of her head.

She gave a simple nod, as you hugged back and laid back down. "Those DADA books are at fault, babe. You shouldn't be reading them yet,"

She yawned and shook her head, "I gotta be the best.." Sleepily saying this, you knew she was already falling asleep. Pecking her forehead, you laid your head against your pillow, "I know you will be."

"Alrighty! You got everything?" You asked this, hearing your sister scoff, "Of course I do." You chuckled.

You had long (h/c) hair tied back in a ponytail, with studded earrings in your ears. "C'mon, what's with the grump?"

You grinned and wrapped an arm around her, ruffling her hair. This earned a string of giggles out of her, "Alright, alright."

The train sat ahead, you felt old as you could recall your graduation from Hogwarts. You were 19-ish now.

"Make me proud, kid! You'll knock 'em dead!" She hugged you as you said this, you knelt down and kissed her forehead. "I'll see ya' whenever, babe. Be careful! If anyone gives you trouble, send me a letter. I'll kick their ass!"

"Oi! Malfoy!" You stormed down the snowy path of Hogsmeade, enraged. You spotted the platinum blonde, you balled up your fists. Were you about to beat the shit out of a kid? Abso-fucking-lutely.

The boy looked over in horror as you raised your fist and struck him hard across the face. Nothing beat a good punch across the face, not even hexes or jinxes. 

Falling back, you kicked the asshole a few times for good measure. "Don't you EVER call my sister that again. You stay the FUCK away from her!"

Draco, now with a broken nose and a bloody lip, nodded tearfully as he scuffled backwards and stood to run off.

"(Y/N)?!" That was a familiar voice.

You turned your head, to see your sister rush over to you along with the infamous Potter and the ginger-haired Weasley.

She shoved you slightly, but jokingly. "You shouldn't have! What if you get in trouble?!"

You snorted, "He had it coming. I got your back, babe. Nobody does that to my little sister. Not even a rich snob."

She sighed, hugging you as you knew she would've said, 'What am I gonna do with you?' as it was a phrase she said often.

"Sup, Potter, Weasley?" You gave a wave, they fearfully waved back, "Don't do what Malfoy did, unless you want to get beat. Although Weasley, you know that. I remember when Bill beat the shit out of a kid who was bullying Percy. Good times!"

Ron then giggled to himself, mumbling to his four-eyed companion about how that, 'actually did happen.'