:Ron Weasley X Male Reader X Brother Draco Malfoy: "Stay away!"

(The reader is Draco's older brother, so he's going to have blonde hair. Also, the reader is Slytherin, typical. This is a bit of an AU, because I change a few things.)

You sat silently, reading your book in the great hall. Others were eating, however, you were far from hungry. Everyone else was chattering, your little brother was gossiping like a teenage girl, like usual.

Though your younger brother seemed to look up to you with some sort of idolization, like every other younger sibling to their older sibling.

You ran your hand through your hair and yawned, not feeling the energy to get up.

Right now you were wearing a white button up with a light grey sweater-vest and a green tie, but what made you stick out from the others was the studded silver earrings in your ears.

You straightened your position, looking up to see the Weasley twins waving at you from across the room. They were probably wanting your help for a prank.

You didn't mind, but lately, you had developed a small crush on their younger brother. If they knew they'd probably laugh like they usually do in any other situation.

You did, however, let your secret of a crush slip through by innocent flirting. Ron didn't seem very moved by it, which angered you since you knew he was an oblivious person.

You stood and made your way to the Gryffindor table and nonchalantly took a seat. "What's up?" You casually asked.

Fred grinned. "I have a task for you, an important one." You raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment.

Whenever they had a "task" for you it was usually something bad. "May I ask what that is?" You fearfully spoke up, leaning back in your chair while crossing your arms.

You took a sip of water while Fred said, "We need you to take Ron to the Yule Ball." You choked and spat out your water back into the goblet.

"It's for fourth years only, how am I supposed to even enter? Secondly, why?" You wiped the liquid that was dribbling down your chin. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hint hint)

"It's not that hard to just walk in, and besides I've seen the way you look at Ron," George whispered with a clear grin on his face.

"All you have to do is ask him, and we won't tell him about that little cr-" You smacked George on the shoulder, causing him to fall back.

"Alright, Alright." You rolled your eyes and adjusted yourself. All you would have to do is find the right time to ask him, right?

You were usually really confident, but now all of a sudden you felt like a pansy. It sucked, it really did.

Drowsiness slid into your body and you knew that it would have to be tomorrow. Tomorrow you were going to ask the question.

- - - - - -

Strolling down the hallway, you were determined to get to your dormitory with having to speak to anyone, like you usually did.

As you were closing in, you felt someone grab your arm and pull on your sweater sleeve. "Brother." A familiar voice greeted.

You looked back. "Did you need anything, Draco?" You asked, pausing to let the shorter boy catch up.

"I want to know why you still talk with the Weasleys." Jealousy laced the boy's tone as he demanded this, and you silently sighed.

"I don't hold grudges, kid. That's why." You cut off the conversation and started to walk away but felt him pull you back.

"But it's like you never even speak to me anymore! You're always talking to them and Potter." Draco pouted, and you rolled your shoulders cooly.

Draco looked down. "It'd be nice if you at least sat with me for once." Guilt shivered up your spine and you exhaled. 'What a good big brother I am,' You sarcastically thought.

"Okay, sure." You accepted the younger boy's request. As much as a brat as Draco was, he often cried to you about how stressed he was and how he didn't want to be so mean to everyone.

You couldn't just ignore him, you weren't that much of an asshole. A smile spread on the boy's face, and he released you.