: Luna Lovegood X Male Reader : "What are you?" Pt. 1

Note(s); æ

(Y/n) Alejo.

His name was elusive. Just the mention of his name was almost as bad as saying Voldemort's name.

What was, or rather, who was he? And what is his history

It starts off in 1800s, the Alejo family moved to the UK from a Hispanic country. You were born in 1980 when your mother, Agustina Alejo, impregnated herself with from sperm donor.

The Alejo family was a long line of magically gifted witches and warlocks, that practiced a mixture of Brujeria.

You were blessed with the powerful ability to preform ancient magic without a wand. It came naturally, as if you had attended graduated Hogwarts 5 times in a row.

It was going well, in your childhood, until your mother was accused of black magic and imprisoned in Azkaban.

When you started your schooling at Hogwarts, you were gloomy and silent. You had dark circles; and you never spoke to anybody.

Although as the years passed on, one odd yet beautiful young lady by the name of Luna had grown close to you. Even if you were practically mute, she talked to you and even went through the trouble of learning BSL (british sign language.).

In your second year, you sat quietly in the library. Luna sat beside you with a peaceful smile.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?" She asked this, genuinely curious as she leaned back onto a chair.

You thought for a moment, before signing back to her: 'Anxious, but alright. Thank you. How about you?'

"Feeling curious," She responded, "Like always. I like being curious, you know that though. Want to know why I'm curious today?"

You nodded.

"Good! So, I was reading earlier. Your family's got a book in the forbidden section of the library that was left out in the open," She reached out and gently grabbed your arm, "I learned that they magically concealed a special mark on their arm."

You were mildly frightened, as she pointed her wand to your upper forearm. As she chanted a spell,

Several little symbols appeared, in a language that was ancient. "It's in maya glyphs," She explained this, "It translates to Lord of the spirits."

"The Alejo family originates from the ancient society of the Mayans," Luna smiled widely, "One of your ancestors, Buluc-Chabtan, he taught his family ancient magic and it became a tradition to continue to practice it. Unit family line was disliked because they refused to teach it to anybody else in fear it would be used wrongly."

You nodded. As curious as you were, you wished you knew who your father was. Or rather, your mother's donor.

•~•~•

'Auntie?' You asked this, after tugging her arm and signing. You were home for the holidays, your aunt looked to you lovingly.

She was (insert a height similar to yours), with brown eyes and (h/c) hair. She looked a bit like you, but your mother was a female replica of you.

"Yes?" She stopped what she was doing and happily uncrossed her arms.

'May I ask you something? Did you ever know who my donor father was?'

She became silent for a moment, turning her head. "Your mother wouldn't want me to tell you this, but I need to tell you at some point."

Your aunt beckoned you to sit beside her and she put an arm around you. "Your mother was a sweet woman like you remember. In her youth, she wanted a baby so badly but was infertile. One day, she would find a magical clinic that was described in location to a mysterious letter sent to her."

"She was offered prosperity, fertility. The seed of a man whom would bring her a baby. An opportunity she shouldn't have taken at the time. The man was evil, she didn't know any better." Your aunt looked to you, "–And she was only given his middle name."

You were shivering with anticipation, excitement went over you. 'What was it? What was his middle name?!'

"Marvolo."

Harry Potter X Male Reader Oneshots and More जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें