: Fenrir Greyback X Lost Boy Male Reader : "Catch me while you can." Pt. 1?

Note(s): Once Upon A Time crossover! This'll be platonic like a father and son kind of bond, bc reader is between 16-18 like all the other main lost boys plus Pan. Romantic wise, the ship would be Reader X Pan

Warning(s): blood, fighting, violence, Pan bein' a jealous lil prick

"Looks like we're having some interference." Bellatrix mentioned this, as she pulled an arrow out of another death eater's corpse.

"Seen that kind of arrow before," Fenrir walked over and grabbed it, "Don't touch the tip of it, it's poisoned."

"Really? How fun!" Bellatrix was merely amused as she eyed it, "Poison's a bit boring though!"

"–But it gets the job done."

They both glanced over their shoulders, you sat on a high branch of a tree. You wore a blackish green tunic, "Dreamshade. Only found in one place, kills permanently. No amount of magic or alchemy with potions can heal it."

"A child?!" Bellatrix looked over, "Are you the assassin trimming our numbers?" She walked over and pointed out her wand at you.

You felt absolutely no fear, cocking your head to the side as if challenging her. "Yes, but it's not for your petty war if that's what your referring to."

"Then what is it for? Spit it out before we execute you!" Bellatrix hissed this, however Fenrir raised an arm in your defense to stop her.

"Him, your guard dog. He's infecting our lost boys, we've had to kill them to keep it from spreading." You glared at him.

"–Our leader, he isn't pleased. Pick off normal children, wizard or muggle. Not the lost boys. Or he'll have to speak to you himself."

He stared for a moment and snorted, "Am I supposed to be scared?" This was a moment of foolishness, as a shadow came out of the darkness and raised him by his collar.

Bellatrix simply watched as if she was attending a show, clapping her hands with a psychotic smile.

"Yes. Yes you should be, old man."

He laughed, your audacity was hilarious to him; soon he realized you were dead serious. You grinned sinisterly.

"We have people everywhere, even in your little group. How do you think we know where you are at all times? Be cautious, he's always watching." You made two 'okay' signs with your hands and put them up to your eyes like goggles.

"Do you even have any bloody parents? Did they not spank you as a child?!" Bellatrix complained this, "You're insufferable! I'll kill you!"

When she casted the spell, you lept out of the way and hovered gently down onto a different branch.

"Sorry, can't do that, ratty hair. Catch me while you can, one day you'll be old and boney, I'll still be younger than you." You cackled and lept off, tree to tree like a lemur.

They followed, or at least Fenrir followed the entire way due to his high stamina. You knew and continued conversation with him as you escaped swiftly.

"Did you know your name, Fenrir, is a Norse god? He's Loki's son, a giant wolf. One day he'll be the end of us all." You said this loud enough for him to hear as he ran on the ground trying to keep track of you.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked this almost angrily, he had to admit you were faster than he was when it came to running. Or were you leaping rather than running?

"It means you'll never live up your name, old man. All you've done is infect a bunch of kids, sounds like something my birth mother did for a living. HAH!" You laughed maniacally as you stopped on a particularly tree. A whomping willow, a very old big at that.

It wasn't attacking you, but Fenrir had to keep his distance. "How in the fresh fuck is that plant not killing you?!"

You gave an evil grin, "Plants are kinda my thing. Back in neverland I'm an alchemist of sorts, I speak to the trees. Call me the Lorax. I bet they'll make that a movie one day, it's a good children's book."

He huffed, glaring at you, "You win this time."

"–And then he chickened out and left!"

You told your story of how you tricked the infamous werewolf, pausing as you saw the lost boys making gestures to quiet yourself.

"The ratty hair lady almost killed me, but I got away in time–... Pan's right behind me, isn't he?" You felt someone grab your hair and yank you back, "Ow OW OW!"

"Do you know how stupid that was? I didn't send you to do that! I was going to do it myself! You could have died!" He snarled this at you.

For some reason Peter was always very protective of you, so much so it was now in an unhealthy way. You were pretty good at getting tasks done, no matter how dangerous.

Even all the lost boys knew now, it was commonly known you were Peter Pan's lapdog. Nearly literally, if he had it his way that's where you'd be sitting half the time because of how much trouble you got into. He couldn't leave you alone for 5 seconds.

"Why do you care so much whether I die so much?" You countered this in a bratty tone, which made him make THE FACE.

'THE FACE' was that face he constantly made when you done fucked up or when someone pissed him off. If you couldn't tell, it was a mixture of both.

You yelped when he yanked you back and dragged you off; you gave a 'HELP ME' expression to one of the lost boys but they shrugged.

You felt your back get shoved into a tree, away from the others. Peter leaned in, pushing his face in front of yours to try and intimidate you.

"You're going to watch your mouth, BEHAVE, and do what I say." He ordered this, holding you against the tree.

You looked him in the eyes, "What happens if I don't?" You gave a mischevious grin which made him press you roughly into the tree, which hurt.

"You'll never leave neverland again. You'll be stuck at my side, on a leash. Do you want that? I didn't think so."

You contemplated your options, the leash sounded kinky. How old were you again? Oh, like 120, but technically your body was 16-18 and so was your mindset because you were very childish.

"I'll be a good boy, c'mon! Besides, you know you wanna mess with the werewolf with me!"

He eyed you, then grabbing you by your shoulder, "Fine, but you're on thin ice. If you get yourself into danger, it's over and you're forbidden to leave."