: Pansy Parkinson X Male Harpy Reader : "Let me help, you idiot."

Note(s): the reader in this one is trans! Wanted to be inclusive!!

Being born in a heavily matriarchal, all female species was very difficult for you. You never identified as a female, nor did you feel like one.

You had cut your hair short, to cope with the dysphoria that constantly destroying you mentally.

Seeing a human male was what made you feel gender euphoria for the first time, seeing how they dressed, it's what you internally felt like but didn't know how to express until just then.

You began to wear clothes, unlike any other harpies who didn't see shame in being clothing-free.

It was hard to bind your chest because of your wings. Your wings were very large, resembling that of a bald eagle's wings.

Your body was very human, with the exception being your knees and below were feathers and talons.

At 11 years old, you were attended Hogwarts. You had never experienced racism quite so harshly before until you went to that school.

"Do you want to break your damn ribs? Take those off dumbarse," Pansy hissed this as she marched over.

You flinched for a moment, as she walked over and put a sports bra over your head and pats your wings. She dressed you as if you were a toddler.

"I swear, it's like you've never worn clothes a day in your life. What is it, our fourth year now?"

She nagged you, now brushing your hair being careful to avoid the beautiful feathers on your scalp that would soon replace all the hair on your head once you got to the age of adulthood.

"I'm still angry they couldn't sort you in the male's dorm. It makes me uncomfortable, bunking with a male in a female dorm," she complained this, helping you with your uniform.

She eyed you up and down, "You're presentable, I think so. Now, come on. We need to meet Draco at the Great Hall, I'm trying to make him jealous."

You nodded silently, as she grabbed your hand and led you along. 'She's just so pretty,' You thought this affectionately, smiling as you cocked your head watching her.

"Why?" You asked this, blinking cluelessly.

"You're such a himbo," She grumbled this, "—It's because he rejected me, remember?"

You nodded again, smiling compliantly as you both arrived at the Great Hall just in time to be early for breakfast.

The first years eyed you with big eyes of wonder as you entered, your wings folded along your back comfortably.

"(Y/n), say Ah!" Pansy held out a spoonful of some sort of whipped cream, you opened your mouth happily for her.

"Good boy!" She smiled at your obedience, shoveling the spoon into your mouth.

"You're so much more well behaved than Draco! All be it, not so smart, but you're adorable too!" She reached out and pinched your cheek.

"I can be smart!... well, street smart." You couldn't do yourself justice, but you were glad she was so sweet to you.

"I'll need to visit one of the shops here, before we head back to Hogwarts. I read up on Harpies in Hagrid's class, you're gonna be molting soon. There's a special kind of soap you need,"

She was very motherly, you couldn't understand why she cared so much about you and nearly nobody else.

"Thank you," You shyly said this, your wings shivered slightly as she reached out and pet your head. It was the equivalent to a dog tapping its leg when you scratch behind its ear.

"Don't worry about-" Pansy was cut off by someone angrily clearing their throat. You looked up, a certain platinum blond stood by your table.

"Why are you spending time around this- this half-blooded mud-blood! It's enough he's half blooded! But his wizard side is MUD-BLOODED!"

You flinched every time he insulted you with the vulgar slur that was, 'mud-blood'. Your wings wrapped around your body and covered your head, defensively.

Pansy turned red quickly, standing and wrinkling her brow and the bridge of her nose with anger. You hid your face; as soon as you did, you heard a loud, 'SLAP' that made everyone in the tavern look over in shock.

You looked up, Draco had a distinct red handprint on his cheek. "You have SOME NERVE, Draco! You.. you racist, misogynistic, evil, PIG!"

Pansy raised her fist again, which Draco fled like a wuss instead of drawing his wand; people glared at the blond as he ran by.

"You really didn't need to defend me like that.." You said this, feeling guilt shiver over you. Pansy had a month of detention, now.

Pansy looked over at you, "You have been nicer to me in a month than Draco has heen to me the entirety that I've known him. He had the audacity to insult you in such a disgusting way just because I was around you, when he wasn't even interested in me in the first way!"

She then looked away, "–And if he had misgendered you, so help me.. I would have ripped a large chunk of his crusty ass hair off his head!"

You walked closer and gently placed your hand against her cheek, making her look at you. "I'm glad, at least, that you care about me like that."

She smiled slightly, placing her hand over yours and pulling it away, "That's sweet, but I wear the pants in this relationship."

"YOU RUINED WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A SWEET MOMENT!" Your wings fluffed up and jutted out in embarrassment, as you blurted this.

"Am I wrong though?" She reached out and caressed your cheek, which made you look over with furrowed eyebrows.

"No.." You grumbled this in defeat.