: Hermione Granger X Brother Male Reader : "Be brave now, for me."

Note(s): pretty short, idk. Ive been having a bad few months, I'm sorry for being slow! This is platonic btw

Warning(s): death, angst, blood, etc

Blood poured from your nose, you laid on the concrete ground that was littered with debris. You remembered when the spell hit you and when you hit the ground; however nothing could prepare you for the ear splitting scream that came from your baby sister.

"NO!!"

You felt your vision fading, but you stayed strong. You know she needed to say goodbye, you wouldn't leave this life until she did. She needed it.

You felt arms wrap around your own and you watched as Hermione practically collapsed against your chest.

You coughed, feeling more of the metallic liquid filling your mouth, "It's okay. You'll be okay, babe."

Her shaking sobs made your heart break, and fear filled you as you knew your time was coming. You felt her hand touch against your cheek, "No.. No! You can hold in there... please don't leave me..."

Tears ran down your cheeks but you held in your own sobs as you gave a smile, blood continued to dribble down your lips as you shakily reached up and grabbed her hand.

"I love you, baby sis. You lit my life up when I watched you come home as a baby. But it's my time now, okay? I protected you up until my end, just like I promised you as a baby. I want you to be brave now, for me.. Help Harry take down Voldemort, for me."

Hermione sobbed, as she held your hand. Her eyes widened as your grip loosened and your hand fell to your side.

Running down a corridor, Harry and Ron hurried as they heard Hermione's screaming. They stopped as they reached her, sobbing into the chest of her now deceased older brother.