: Severus Snape X Archangel Male Reader : "Watch your mouth." Pt. 2

Note(s): wholesomeness, reader finally meets Severus!

Warning(s):

It was quiet as you cleaned your classroom thoroughly. You taught an elective class in monsters and how to defeat them.

Dark monsters such as werewolves, vampires, demons, vengeful or evil ghosts, shapeshifters, djinn, w*ndigoes, and so on.

It was very helpful considering that (despite the men of letters doing a good job taking care of them in the UK) some students might travel abroad after graduating Hogwarts.

Your classes didn't start until tomorrow, even though other classes already started today.

You organized books and supplies on shelves, your wings folded against your back. It was odd being around people who could see them, you never had to worry before.

You heard footsteps, so you gently finished organizing everything so you could look over to see who it was.

A boy with platinum blonde hair, he looked cocky at first but as soon as he noticed nobody was around he softened and calmed.

"Draco Malfoy, is it?" You asked this curiously, the boy nodded and glanced off. "I've heard a bit about you from Harry."

"Yes," Draco peered away to avoid eye contact, "I wanted to say that if he comes to you, tell him that I'm sorry. But- don't let my father know that I'm apologizing, please?"

Hearing how afraid he was when he said, 'father' made you tense a bit. No child should have to be afraid of their father.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't find out," You smiled, as he finally looked towards you, "Actually, why don't you come over and help me with organizing? You're safe in here to be yourself."

The boy finally relaxed his shoulders and jaw; strolling over, he grabbed a few books and distributed them from desk to desk.

"Weren't these a bit unnecessary? Buying all these textbooks?" He asked this, his eyes darted towards you.

"Well some students can't afford them or have old hand-downs from siblings. It's nice to provide for them," You replied, "If you have lots'a money, it's very good to give to others that don't have that much."

Draco was silent for a while as he helped you, "Do you think my father would get mad at me if I tried to do that?"

You laughed softly, "I won't let him find out if you ever decide that you'd like to," There was a pause as you realized everything was finished, "This is a safe place for you and any students who need a spot to calm down and be away from all the chaos."

"Draco sends his apologies," You softly said this as you took a seat, watching Harry take one as well with his two new compadres.

"Malfoy, apologizing?" The ginger one, Ron, sounded in disbelief.

"Sometimes other children who act spoiled and mean have bad things going on at home. I had a talk with him," You added this, "He's a nice lad, I had a talk with him about his behavior."

"Oh." Harry looked sad for a moment, "Well I accept his apology. If he can be nicer next time maybe I'll be friends with him. Everyone deserves a second chance."

Ron glanced over in shock with a facial expression that made you laugh, how adorable! Little humans never ceased to amuse you.

"So," Hermione broke the silence, "Your wings! Can you tell us about them? They're so pretty!" Her eyes glowed with curiosity.

"Well, I can do what you all consider teleporting. Thats how we, 'fly' but it's too fast for even the normal mortal to comprehend! Muggles can't see them at all."

She reached out, which you unfolded his wings so she could feel them. Although Ron and Harry reached out and felt them as well, which made you laugh softly.

"So, have you met Snape yet?" Ron asked this sourly, "He's really mean! I'd like to see you try and make him be nice!"

You didn't like the fact that there was a teacher who was making a majority of the students feel unsafe and upset, so you decided to find him and talk to him yourself.

You walked into the classroom after curfew, ready to put your word in. "Ahem," You made your presence known, crossing your arms.

"You could have knocked," This monotone yet deep voice spoke up, you kept your composure as stern as you could.

"I have a feeling it would not have mattered," You replied, walking calmly over towards him, "I have heard from several little birdies that you're mistreating students."

There was a moment of silence as the man placed both hands onto a counter, sighing and looking over. "If by birdies you mean Potter and his insufferable friends, then yes you have the right to think that."

You glared for a moment, as he turned to look at you. "I can understand your angry and negative feelings towards Harry is directed from your years of mistreatment by his father, but he is not James. You have no right to bully him because of that, it makes you no better than James."

He searched your eyes for something, you could feel his aura becoming less defensive. "And what makes you think that's why I am the way I am?"

You furrowed your brow, "It's not the main reason. I know you were and possibly still are a death eater, I know your loyalty wavers constantly. You cannot use Legilimency to protect your mind against an Archangel. We are exempt of most if not all magic."

"My loyalty lies with Dumbledore and these students. I'd hope you will begin to stay out of my mind and thoughts, unless you plan to find out why I'm being so docile with you. Of course, you might figure I'm more venomous with anybody else," Severus turned and with grace, he flipped his cloak, "I'd prefer if our future conversations were more than friendly."

You felt the cloak wisp underneath your chin, like a cat's tail rubbing underneath a possible mate's chin to show interest. You scoffed quietly, your vessel was showing off signs of attraction. No wonder, Severus could be using it against you!

Curse that man and his ability to flirt his way out of your conversation!