: Lucius Malfoy X Male Reader : "Quit being so stubborn." Pt. 4

Note(s): I'M BACK. I had another mental health break. This was much needed, this chapter. I've read all the comments LOL. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! I tried to get this out as soon as possible

- - - - -

You blinked a few times, as Draco eyed you and Lucius as if you'd committed high treason of some sort. You didn't blame him, you just kissed his dad.

"What's happening here? Ah, well—" Before you could get an answer out of you, Lucius cut you off and most likely rightly so too. "Don't worry about that. We need to leave before anything else happens."

Draco looked in shock, baffled as he walked closer, "You're bleeding though, how–" Lucius stood up despite what looked to be he was still in pain, "How are we.. where are we going to go??"

"Go with me," You offered this suddenly as you felt Lucius grab your arm as if you were going to disappear the second he looked away from you, "I have a big house... you'd be safe there."

"Very well.." Lucius cleared his throat and looked to Draco, "We need to leave. Now." He'd dragged you to the doorway, as Draco followed obediently with a terrified expression similar to that of a lost puppy.

- - - - -

Harry had glanced up for just a moment when he'd seen you entered the home – or, well, bursted in would be a better phrasing. He was ready to stand from his seat to hear any news, but he stopped when he saw Draco and his father enter as well.

They were covered in blood, dirt and rubble; they looked terrible, and if Harry was going to be truthful it was a better look for Draco rather than that constant smug aura he always had.

"Litheriil!" You called this out in an urgent matter, "We need healing assistance right away," As he'd sad this, the elf appeared in a doorway and rushed over, Hermione peeked her head out and her eyes widened, "Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed this, "It looks like a storm blasted through the lot of them!"

Harry gritted his teeth because he knew what had happened, "Voldemort.. it was him wasn't it? I knew it was.." Hearing this, you sighed but knew Harry's concern was justified.

"He was long gone when I got there.. luckily. But something happened, don't worry.. they aren't traitors anymore." You watched as Litheriil had grabbed the two platinum blonde's by the hands and dragged them away to where the healing potions and brews were.

"The fact that he was still there at some point is dangerous! It was a suicide mission," Litheriil claimed this as he glanced back while shoving the two into a room, "You're lucky you're alive."

You snorted as you walked over and sat onto a chair, sighing in relief as you were finally able to relax, "Aren't I always? I'm always good at getting myself into trouble.."

"You take it after your brother," Litheriil said this before shutting the door and disappearing, this made you roll your eyes, "I do not! Him and I are nothing alike!"

"You say that, and you're partly right. My father was a bully, and you aren't anything like that. Though you have certain aspects of his personality. You two aren't entirely different, in a positive way." Harry mumbled this as he walked closer towards you.

"I can hear the concern in your voice, boy," You began this as you hugged your poor nephew, "Maybe I am like my brother in some way. But guess what? I'm alive. And I'm also not going to leave you anytime soon. You can depend on that."

Harry hadn't felt safe like this in a while, safe in a way where he felt what genuine family was like. "If you die I'm going to be 100% alone and I'm not ready for that.. I thought I was before I knew you were alive, but I'm not now. I'll never be ready for it."

You patted the back of the boy's head as you could hear the misery in his voice, you couldn't imagine what he'd gone through. "Believe me, I'm not gonna let myself die anytime soon. I'm staying alive for you, and for everyone else who depends on me," You could hear that his breathing had calmed, "And Litheriil is very powerful, he's a being of pure magic. You could depend on him for help to defeat Voldemort. High elves have a natural resistance to magic."

Suddenly you heard Hermione speak up from the background, "Resistance to magic? Is there really such a thing?" You'd chuckled as you parted from the hug with Harry. "There is. Where a mortal; whether it be wizard or muggle, would die from just one hit of the 'Avada' curse, a high elf would only be wounded, not killed. However they haven't aided humans in hundreds upon hundreds of years."

There was a pause of astonished silence, before you continued, "Wizards and witches can't understand his magic, or document it because they don't know how to. There's more than just high elves too. There's the Drow–"

Hermione chimed in, with eyes glittering of interest, "Tell us more, please! Do you know house elves came to be??" Ron groaned in annoyance, knowing this'd be a while.

"Of course!" You'd smiled, "The Drow are the most likely to crossbreed with humans, they're the dark elves. And there are many half elves among us, too. Being a half elf, you don't always have the pointed ears. It's a recessive trait, like blue eyes. And house elves, I'm not going to be rude or racist but they've come from years of inbreeding between standard elves and goblins. Or so I'm told, that is. There's only theories."

You took a breath, but Harry had cut you off as he had a question of his own. "How come we've never seen the Drow or the High elves then?"

"They're smart, incredibly smart. They've made it a job to evade humans, they live centuries longer too. However the Drow often fall in love with humans, wizards AND muggles. It's very sad, because they'll often still be young while they're holding their dying mortal lover in their arms."

Hermione frowned, as did everyone else. You'd known this because Litheriil wasn't a Drow, but he used to have a human lover as well. You'd heard his strangled and heartbroken sobs, and it broke your heart.

"That's.. that's really sad." Hermione exclaimed this as she pouted, though you could look past it as you heard the door open once more as Lucius exited the room.

You glanced over, "How do you feel??" You asked this as he walked straight for you, which definitely made you nervous. "Lucius?—" He has grabbed you by the collar and tugged you forward into a kiss, which made you gasp.

"Oh gross!" Ron hadn't been able to say this fully because Hermione struck him with a heavy book while saying: "Oh shut up!"