: Severus Snape X Archangel Male Reader : "Watch your mouth." Pt. 3 PREVIEW/WIP

Note(s): flashbacks of dumbledore and reader, the guy in that picture is dumbledore. Himbo reader

UNFINISHED, JUST A SNEAK PEAK

"Good, good. Now hold the wand like that,"

"Why use a wand when I can just cast spells with my hands?" You ask this curiously and innocently.

The man chuckled softly, slowly taking off his hat and placing it down at the table adjacent from him.

"We need you to blend in, friend. You've already learned to cloak your wings, but you need to know how to use a wand."

You pouted but gave a quick nod, slowly grabbing the wand and trying your best, "It's such a fragile material, I remember before there were trees.. before then, it was just fungi. Humans are so resourceful."

"Have you spoken to Newt yet? He'd love to talk to you about all the ancient creatures you've seen, he'll get a kick out of it."

You looked up at your companion, Albus. "I've been meaning to, he's a very curious fellow. Always feeling my wings up when I uncloak them. He's adorable, in a way."

The man chuckled almost immediately, "He is very curious, in that kind of way. I think you two would be good friends."

"(Y/n)!"

You gasped slightly and looked up, "Yes? Sorry. Just lost in my memories. What can I do for you?"

Severus stood just a foot away from you, tapping his foot in annoyance. "You always seem to be lost in your head these days, honestly I'm not surprised."

You weren't sure whether to be offended or not, but you quickly stood anyhow. "What is it you need? Shouldn't you be asleep, don't humans sleep at this hour?"

"Some do," The man began this, he seemed to look out of it but his thoughts were a jumble of many things. He was thinking about you, you read his thoughts and were mildly amused. "I need to talk you, privately."

"Oh." You raised an eyebrow as you followed the man, whom walked with an eerie stride, "What needs an amount of privacy that can't be said in my classroom?"

He looked back at you for a moment, "Some things are better left assumed. For an angel as old as time I thought you might have picked up on reading signals."

Innocently your head cocked to the side as he grabbed your wrist harshly and led you like you were a puppy. "What signals?"

"Exactly."