: Percy Weasley X Lokison Male Reader : "You love me." Pt. 2

Note(s): Chaotic Reader with 0 braincells, beware

Summary/Warning: you have ligma

Percy held onto you silently, sighing as he grunted while lifting you up. "Well, I knew that." He placed you onto his bed, feeling your forehead with the back of his hand.

He flinched and drew his hand away, it was freezing!

He looked, horrified as your skin began to slowly turn a icy-blue. "What's going on??" He was afraid you were sick somehow, as he shook you slightly.

After getting no response, he breathed out in a panic as he stood fully and looked around. "MUM!" He shouted this.

"Merlin's beard! I've never seen anything like this!"

Molly stood outside, you were wrapped up in an blanket placed on a soft blanket on the grass. Everything around you was frozen solid.

Percy was trying to remain calm, but he was scared. He'd never felt quite as scared before, he wasn't even sure why.

"Percy? What's.." You yawned, sitting up as you rubbed your eye, "What's going on? Why am I outside?" You stood and walked closer, Molly took a step back; however, Percy did not.

Your eyes, scleras AND irises, were a filmy red.

"Why is Ms. Weasley backing away from me? Do I have something in my teeth?" You felt your mouth and saw that your hand was blue.

Instinctively, you glanced down and saw the ice. "Oh God Dammit." That was your first reaction.

Being a half frost giant and half wizard, your biology was VERY different and VERY chaotic. It was the reason why you were often hidden in Dumbledore's office so much.

It happened uncontrollably, but you'd never had anybody else see it before. You realized you were also in your actual form, not looking like your father. Although your skin was now blue, your hair was the same (h/c) as it had always been.

Your low self esteem was why you often shapeshifted to look like your dad, but Percy seemed to always like you the way looked beforehand.

"Don't touch me," You verbally warned this, "I'm not trying to be angsty or anything, you'll die if you touch me right now. I'm sorry you had to see this.."

You were about to vanish like you usually did, to go back home where you wouldn't hurt anybody, however Percy had grabbed your sleeve; this caused him to come with you involuntarily.

Standing in the large mansion you were raised in as a child by your mother Sigyn and your father Loki, Percy fell to the ground beside you in shock.

Your mother was a witch, oddly enough. She had (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin, she'd been a worshipper of your father before you were born.

The mansion was styled like the palaces in Asgard, but it sat in Midgard (Earth) instead. You were in the middle of the entrance room that connected to one of the living rooms.

"Percy! Why did you grab me?!" You instinctively yelled this in shock, because his hand was frozen solid now.

"I don't know! I didn't want you to leave!" He yelped this back to you, horrified as he used a spell from his wand to melt the ice.

"You didn't?" You were surprised as you gently cocked your head to the side when he said this. He sighed as if you'd said the stupidest thing he'd ever heard so far.

"Look. I don't know how many braincells are in that noggin of yours, (Y/n), but you're VERY important to me. I'm sorry what I said earlier, but I really do love you. Okay?"

"OKAY, I'm glad to hear that, BUT I'M MORE OFFENDED BY THE BRAINCELLS COMMENT!"

He laughed and gently lowered his now thawed out hand. Your skin and eyes returned to normal, so he reached out and scooped you up (if you're tall, TOO BAD, you're still getting lifted up).

"I love you too, I'm still mad at you though." You hugged him, ignoring that he was still laughing at your reaction.

"AHEM."

You both glanced over to see your father eyeing both you and Percy.

"Who's this?"

Oh no. That's all you could think; your father was heavily protective of you. None of the Avengers and ALL of Asgard knew you existed at all and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Dad.. this is Percy. He was a friend from school," You began this, "He's not gonna hurt me. He's a good guy, I promise."

Your father eyed Percy carefully, having a not-so-friendly expression on his face as he did so. "He better be."

Percy gulped at first as he looked at you and then back at your father, Loki. You were expecting him to back down but he didn't, which made you feel proud.

"Now that you're here, Dad," You began this at the utmost importance, "It happened again. Third time this week. It keeps happening, is there something wrong with me??"

He stared at you for a bit, but then he grabbed your hand and led you away from hearing distance of Percy.

"I need to take you to Asgard."

You felt fear wash over you, "So something is wrong isn't it? Am I going to die?" You questioned this in fear.

"No, no. You aren't going to die, (Y/n). It's going to be okay. You had to go there eventually, it's about time I take you. You need to get something that'll help control your body's temperature. If your body heats up too much, it will trigger what's happening to you involuntarily."

You nodded in understanding but raised an eyebrow at the first comment he made, "Why did I have to go there eventually?"

"Well.. my brother Thor stepped down and my father doesn't want me to be the one to do it, so you'll be Crown Prince and eventually King of Asgard."

You felt your heart practically stop in fear as your breathing halted. Your pupils dilated to a small size as well.

"Crown Prince?!"