: Draco Malfoy X Male Pendragon Reader : "I still believe in you." Pt. 2

Note(s): idk

Warning(s): Let me know and I'll add trigger warnings

You found yourself holding onto the troubled blonde who was quietly sobbing into your shoulder. Despite you being drenched, he didn't seem to care one bit.

"I'm sorry, Draco." You said this softly, your hand hesitantly ghosted over the back of his head but you gently pet his head to try and comfort him.

"I'm okay now, I promise."

Days had passed by so quickly, the sword sat safely in your dorm sitting against your suitcase. Draco had become increasingly clingy, not that it was a problem to you (you thought it was cute).

The other students thought it was odd, because they weren't used to seeing Draco cling to one person so adamantly.

Luckily it was a Hogsmeade day, so you were able to walk comfortably along the streets of the cozy village. It wasn't unusual now that a certain Slytherin was following you closely, perhaps he thought that if he kept an eye on you that you wouldn't nearly die again?

"Such a nice day isn't it?"

"Tch.."

You glanced back to Draco, who seemed mildly annoyed at your blatant positivity. "Ahah! Lighten up!" You pinched his cheek jokingly, however this made him light up a bright shade of red.

He didn't tell you to remove your hands from his face like he would everyone else, he just stood there and let you do it. Usually you'd comment on that, but you knew it was because of his trust in you (despite you having half a brain cell that bounces around the walls of your skull).

"Let's just continue on." Draco said this quieter, looking towards you as he seemed to be debating something.

"Okay!" You smiled widely, grabbing his hand which was pretty small compared to yours. You practically dragged him along towards where you wished to be, Honeydukes.

People stared as you dragged along Draco into the store, you knew exactly what you wanted. You weren't much of a sweet tooth (perhaps that was a lie depending on who the reader is), however you knew that Draco secretly was.

You gazed to your sassy companion, who was secretively eyeing the shelves like a toddler in a toy store.

"I'll buy you what you want!" You offered this, but he scoffed and flicked your nose causing you to instinctively grasp it.

"I'm the richer one! I can buy what I want. I don't need help."

You rolled your eyes and glanced off, "Isn't it the top that provides for the bottom-" You yelped when this is quiet comment earned you a swift kick to the shins.

You glanced to him with puppy dog eyes, trying to guilt trip him for kicking your poor shins as he turned his head and was now leading you.

"The bottom is the base foundation, it's the reason that the top is still standing."

You realized he knew EXACTLY what you meant and was even playing around with you. He wasn't such a priss deep down, he did have a sense of humor!

However, your remark wasn't a joke. You were trying to flirt, if you could call that sad remark flirting.

You were snickering at his remark, which actually made him smile. To you, his genuine smile was absolutely adorable (and rare).

You stopped at a shelf that had new magical sweets on it, or rather you followed Draco and he was the one that stopped. "What are these?" You questioned this, lifting one of said sweets.

"I think it's Mexican?" Draco began this, gently grabbing the sweet from you and reading the label aloud; "De La Rosa, Hechizo Mágico."

Your eyes filled with awe, "You can speak Spanish??" You asked this curiously, it seemed to suit him pretty well.

He looked to you, "Yeah. I know a few languages other than English. Guess it comes in handy, I suppose. Don't, um.. don't tell me dad though," He gently unwrapped the candy, "Here, try it. I'll pay for it."

You weren't sure but the fact he opened it and the Marzipan didn't crack OR crumble was a damn miracle. You gently picked off a piece and ate it.

It was nutty in flavor, in a good way. You smiled and let Draco pick off a piece to eat it as well. "It's like a magical edition," He explained this. "I wonder what it does."

You turned the label of the candy and in an English translation it read: "Love magic. Soulmate's tongue green after you consume the candy."

You quickly looked up, Draco was looking at the other imported candies, indeed his tongue was a bright green. You quickly crumpled the label and stuffed it into your pocket.

"You're not slick." This made you jolt, "I saw the label." He looked over at you, making you laugh nervously, "Hah.. you did?"

"You're VERY stupid," He grabbed you by the collar, tugging you down to his level; this made you blink a few times at him, "But that's how I like my men, I suppose."

Your face lit up, as he released you and walked off. "Hey! Wait a second! Don't just leave me hanging here!" Although he DID pay for the candy, you tried to catch up with him but skidded in the snow to a stop as you saw someone you recognized at the Three Broomsticks Inn.

Your father. You walked over, knowing immediately that something was up because he was only wearing a hoodie and a face mask over his nose and mouth. "Dad?" You spoke up, and he glanced over at you quickly.

"(Y/n)." He spoke gently but raised an eyebrow, "Why is your tongue green?" You laughed nervously as his comment, replying to him: "Nevermind that, why are you here dad?"

He looked you in the eyes, "Did you find a sword?" He asked this sternly, which made you flinch. How did he know?

"I- well- yeah. I did. Why?" Before you could say anything else, he grabbed your arm quickly and suddenly you vanished into thin air, as if you'd gone invisible.

A woman passed through you angrily, she had long dark hair and a cloak around her. "He was just nearby! How could I have lost him so easily?"

"Ssssshh, sister. It won't be long, they'll have to show up eventually." A python spoke this, wrapped around the woman's shoulders. "We will find him and kill him, we will be victoriousss. Then we will kill Merlin, absorb his power, and become the most powerful sorceress's alive."