:Draco Malfoy X Male Reader: "Make me, blondie" Final?

Warning(s): The reader, DRACO'S THIRST

- - - - - - - - - -

You were spending most of your weekend in your dorm. There was no point to you getting out of your bed if it was so comfy, and there was no school work. You didn't usually study as much as everyone else – because you did this talent called, "paying attention in class." Crazy isn't it?

You were reading, like usual. You were into fictional stories, because reality sucked and it's better to pretend like it doesn't exist. Or so you thought, because the second you stood to close your window something smacked you in the face from the outdoors. A crumpled up paper, the hell? You unfolded it, and written in neat cursive was: "Leave your dorm and spend time with me you reclusive goblin. -Love, Draco Malfoy."

Wow. How romantic, usually it starts with: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" Or, "O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name!" Not, "Leave your dorm and spend time with me you reclusive goblin."

Whatever, your Romeo was blond and had the ability to speak like how cursive looks but somehow had the personality of a smooshed paintball.

Usually you'd have ignored this and continued reading but the fact he decided to throw it into a window that was hundreds of stories up was sort of impressive, as you threw like a guy who's arms are tied behind his back and probably would never be able to do the same thing.

After making yourself look appropriate and not like you just came out of a retro horror movie, you headed out of your dorm slowly yet surely – as walking to the exit you yelped and jumped back as Draco was standing RIGHT THERE. "jesUS CHRIST FUCKING JUDAS WHAT THE H-"

"Did I surprise you?" This was what you heard utter out of the Slytherin's mouth, as you'd fallen back on the ground from the shock of him being there so you'd mocked him, "DiD I sUrPriSe yOu– OF COURSE YOU DID. What did you expect standing RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR."

This only made Draco laugh, which you rolled your eyes as he'd helped you stand up. "I'm sorry you're so jumpy, I'm glad you actually decided to come out of your little hole for once and bless me with your presence."

"If my presence blesses people you'd be lucky to experience even a miracle," You walked past him after saying this, which caused a gasp of fake offense to come back from Draco as he continued to follow you.

"But you're with me right now," He said this as he gave a smirk, and you snorted as you tried to walk away though he'd continuously pick him his pace to catch up, "–Not willingly, I feel like a sea monkey."

He raised an eyebrow, STILL FOLLOWING YOU, as he walked alongside you. At this point you gave up trying to avoid him, he was like the plague, and you had no antibiotics to get rid of him. "And why is it you feel like that?"

You thought for a moment and looked over with a blank face, "Because I feel trapped in a perpetual glass bowl, and everything is merely a simulation." Being honest, you were trying to annoy him. How was it so damn easy for Potter to annoy him???

"Why is it you experience a mid-life crisis every day, and you aren't even 20 yet," Draco commented this back as he draped his arm over your shoulder, which you wanted to hiss at the touch and run away like a rabid cat – but couldn't because you were being stared at now by first years who thought you were sky high on speed.

"It's my job to make everyone around me question their existence," As you stopped, you'd found yourself outside where there was the practice grounds for quidditch, and then such where people were sitting on the grass enjoying the fresh air as they studied. "Why are we here? I was following you."

"I thought it'd be nice for you to be around a lot of people," Oh god he was planning something, why else would he want you to be around a bunch of people, "-Besides, why not? What's wrong with being outside, hm?"

"Besides the humidity, the mosquitos, the existence of literally everyone-" You paused as you saw Harry Potter sitting back with his 'posse', "His hair is always so messy and it bothers me because there's such thing as hair gel and a brush, it's the most supernatural thing in this entire school."

This made Draco laugh, but he recoiled and took a deep breath so he wouldn't sound like it'd actually amused him too much, "That.. that's justified, I can see why you feel that way." FINALLY, Someone who understood.

You gave in eventually and sat down, since this time he let you bring a book. It wasn't so bad, it wasn't like you ACTUALLY hated him. You were just into being by yourself, and he was set on having you like him for some odd reason.

Why was that? You could never put your finger on why Draco was obsessed with annoying you and having you be with him. There was many other people in this school who hated Harry, but you always assumed that was why he'd gone after you constantly.

The easiest way to find out was to ask, but you didn't have the guts to ask just yet. Or maybe you did, but you didn't feel like it? You stared at him for a while, watching him look over his shoulder, talk to other people and make snobby remarks.

The question came out of you before you realized and it caught you by surprise, "Why do you drag me around everywhere, why do you bother with me?" It was silent now, or rather Draco had looked over at you without saying anything.

There was a bit more silence before Draco had decided to speak up with an explanation as he'd cleared his throat nervously, "I'll be honest.. you're the only person I've ever honestly felt attraction for. You're pureblood and openly gay, which is like a dream come true for me because all the boys and girls here who're pureblood look terrible to me, and I don't want to cross my parents' traditionalist ways."

You were the one who was in shocked silence now, as you were too afraid to look up and see if anyone had heard him say what he had just said. "That is.. the nicest way someone has ever said, 'you're gay, my type, and I'm chaotically bi,' to me.."

After a few seconds of you saying this, both Draco and you had burst into laughter. You were sure that both of you were nervous to each other's responses, so much so that the dumbass-ery that spewed from your mouth made you both lose it.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all?