: Harry Potter X Supernatural : Pt. 2

Note(s): Hi

"Ah! How it's been hundreds of years~" Rowena reminisced this, as she led Harry down diagon alley.

A very large owl (the size of a fire hydrant), sat on Rowena's shoulders. It was a Blakiston's fish owl, the worlds largest breed of owl.

Only the best for Harry, she'd claimed him as her grandson for some reason.

"What'll you name her, lad?" Rowena looked down to him as he carried his supplies, "Something badass, I'm sure!"

Harry thought for a moment before deciding and speaking up with pride in his voice, "Hedwig."

Rowena was mildly disappointed, "Tis a cute name I suppose, but this bad girl is the best of her breed! Your messages will travel fast, but you'll need to send letters through Castiel if you want to talk to your uncles."

As she led Harry into one of the taverns, all heads turned towards him. He cleared his throat slightly and nervously looked to Hedwig who turned her head.

There were many whispers that exchanged, but one he heard often was: "The lost child of James and the muggle.. he returns!"

Stolen? That couldn't be right, he wasn't stolen. Castiel had found him as a baby alone on a doorstep.

Lily walked down towards the classroom that Severus was as in, "I think you're a great potions teacher, Severus."

The man glanced over towards her with a mildly upset expression, "It's still disappointing, but I suppose if you say so."

"Yes, yes. Did you hear that Harry is attending this year? The baby I carried as a surrogate for my brother and James? Do you remember that?"

Severus glanced over in shock, "I thought that-" He paused for a moment, "At least your sister and that dreaded man didn't get custody of him."

Lily laughed, "Oh, that's true! I'm glad, I think I'm going to investigate Harry further, I want to know who took him instead. Whoever it was, they did decide to take him to this wonderful school."

"Will you tell him about his parents?" Severus asked this as he propped himself against a wall, raising an eyebrow.

"If he's ready for it, of course. My brother would have wanted him to know about him, and James I suppose too."

"We need to head to the Great Hall, the students will be here soon."

Lily smiled and nodded, "Eldric! C'mon, let's go greet the rest of the students." She called this out, a 12 year old boy peeked his head out.

Despite his age, he was taller than Lily and had long black hair with eyes that matched hers.

"Yes, Mother." He smiled and walked out, "Let's get going."

It was about time Harry got to Hogwarts already. With the other students his age nearby, he spotted an older student eager to talk to him.

"Harry! Over here!"

He walked over, the boy stood tall and was wearing Slytherin attire. "Who are you?" He asked the boy this curiously.

"Eldric Snape!" He held out his hand, he was wearing a wide array of rings, "I've been excited to meet you!"

"Why? Why does everyone seem so excited to see me?" He questioned Eldric this with a confused look.

"You don't know, do you? I guess I'm the right person to tell you then! Your original parents, James and (Y/n) died protecting you! My mother, Lily, carried you as a surrogate. Which makes US half brothers."

Harry was silent in shock, but quickly nodded once he snapped out of it. Eldric smiled, "I'd be glad to show you the ropes and whatnot of this place!"

Eldric shook his hand and turned, "Well, good luck brother!" He shoved him forward towards the crowd of first year students as his name had been called.

Harry stepped up to the sorting hat nervously, sitting down on the chair as anxiety swirled around him like a falcon.

The hat was placed upon his head, it's eyes widened unlike it ever had before since the great Merlin.

"Son of an Angel, nephew to the great Winchesters.. I've been waiting for you! Now, let's see... you got a great legacy coming about you, I can sense it. Cunning, Determined.. I have it! Slytherin!!"

The table of Slytherin, including Eldric, started to clap and cheer and Harry's sorting. He turned and walked down towards the table, being yanked down to sit by somebody new.

"Oi! I've been waiting you for," This somebody was a particular blond, "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. You got it in good here, Potter."

Harry was mildly silent, "Why does everyone here call me Potter?" He asked Draco this, all of a sudden.

"Well, that WAS your last name," Draco then changed the subject, "I'm creating myself a friend group, someone like you should be a part of it."

The spectacled boy thought for a moment at the offer and pondered, "Are you okay with Eldric being in it too?"

"Well, of course! He's a fellow Slytherin, and he's rather resourceful if you ask me. His parents, Severus and Lily, they're the potions teachers."

Harry nodded, "That's impressive to be the son of two teachers in a school like this! What are your parents like?"

Draco looked away for a moment, about to say the truth but then put on a cunning expression that was obviously fake, "They're amazing, too! Rich!"

Harry knew something was up, but knew not to ask since they just met each other. He'd get to know him first and gain his trust.

Maybe this school wasn't as bad as his uncles made it out to be?