: Young Lucius Malfoy X Male Reader : "Quit being stubborn!"

{Reader is ravenclaw instead of slytherin for once =U, Reader is twins with James so he's gonna look somewhat similar, except Reader is now cursed with shortness. Have fun being 5"3 and enjoy the fic (~˘▾˘)~}

Despite it being around 5 Celsius, it was still snowing. Although it melted the second it touched the ground, that didn't change the fact that you literally were freezing your arse off.

You had been taking classes earlier in the morning, due to your dislike of being in the same classes as your brother James.

You were a Ravenclaw, your brother James Potter was an obnoxious Gryffindor. You didn't hate him, but at the same time you didn't feel engaging conversation with him. At all.

Finishing up with practicing with your broom, you decided to head to the library. You usually skipped breakfast anyhow, so it didn't matter.

Your eyes averted towards the students talking in the corridors you passed by, you went up a few floors before finally reaching the library.

As you entered, you instantly walked towards the titan-sized shelf that you recognized most of the books you borrowed for studying.

You cursed your shortness, as someone had placed one of your favourite books too high for you to reach.

"That's just bloody great." You growled sarcastically, standing on the tip of your toes in attempt to reach the book - to no avail.

You tried once more, hopping in attempt to grab it while on your toes. This time, a different book fell and hit you on the head.

Perhaps this was karma for telling James to go fuck off yesterday when he bragged about his grades. 

You looked up at the sound of laughing, anger surging through you. "What's so damn funny, blondie?" You shot at Lucius who was slowly approaching you.

'How long has he been watching me?!' You thought angrily, standing up from your pride being damaged.

"I was just observing your failure, nothing more. Unless you want help, I'm glad to oblige." Lucius replied, standing near you.

"I don't need your help, git." You spat, turning and continuing to hop to try and grab the book you needed.

Being short did not stop you from being independent, you didn't need help from some Slytherin prince.

You felt even more ticked off at the sound of his laughter continuing. Lucius watched as more books fell on your face, and you yowled in anger.

"WHY IS THIS SO BLOODY DIFFICULT?!" You shouted, gathering the fallen books on the ground to place them back in their rightful place. Or you'd try, at least.

"It's not so hard to push aside your massive ego and ask for a friend's help." Lucius commented as you hopped up to place the fallen books back in place.

"Keep talking to me like that and I'm going to give you a reason to run back to your common room." You snarled.

Lucius simply snorted, and crossed his arms. You jerked your head back to the book shelf, about to continue what you were originally doing.

You let out an annoyed sigh, backing up. "Fine, I need you to help me." You mumbled very quietly, and Lucius raised an eyebrow.

"What was that?" He asked. "I said, I need your help." You repeated a little louder, gritting your teeth.

"I dunno, I don't think I heard you. Mind repeating that?" Lucius said with victory in his expression. "Quit humiliating me and just grab the book." You growled at him.

"You know," He walked past you and reached for the book, "You have a very twisted way of saying please, (Y/n)."

You shook your head and snatched the book from his hand. "Yeah, whatever." You responded, about to walk away.

"I actually was looking for you beforehand to ask you something." Lucius mentioned, following you. You exhaled, looking back.

"And what is that?" You queried, a bit more calm now but still peeved. Brushing your brown hair away from your eyes, you turned a bit to face the blonde.

"I need your help with a class, D.A.D.A, if you don't mind." You sighed, and rolled your shoulders a bit to ring yourself of any tension.

"It depends, are you going to keep patronizing me?" You asked, pausing in your tracks. "Nope." Lucius quickly responded.

"Then during lunch you should meet me in the D.A.D.A classroom." You said, starting to walk away again. You were really hoping he wasn't following you, but he was.

"During lunch? Seriously?" He jokingly pushed at you, causing you to inhale with caution. "Yes seriously, quit following me. You're making yourself look like a lost duckling." You replied.

"Quit being stubborn, I'm trying to make you laugh." He simply said. You rolled your eyes. "You must have a really warped sense of humour then." You followed up, finally passing him and escaping the library.

-LOOOOONG TIMESKIP-

The sun gleamed into the old house, causing Harry to squint. "Sirius, who is this?" He asked, lifting a picture frame.

In the picture was a young boy who greatly resembled Harry standing next to a surprisingly young Lucius. Although, the boy was shoving Lucius in the photo.

Sirius turned over, gazing in mystery only to scoff and ask, "Where did you find that?" Harry followed up by pointing to a large box in the living room.

"Guess I can't keep a secret then. That's your father's brother with Lucius Malfoy," Sirius gazed further at the photo while Harry listened in shock.

'My father had a brother?! How come I never knew this?' Harry thought. 

"(Y/n), was his name. He did look a lot like you but many people mistook him for your father. He and Lucius were rivals. Not as hateful towards each other as you and Draco, though." Sirius explained.

"Is he still alive? How come I've never heard of him or met him?" Harry blurted, dropping everything.

"(Y/n) didn't really like your father. He is still alive, to my knowledge. Takes care of Dragons now, in America." Sirius continued, placing the photo on a stand.

Harry was slightly uncomfortable with seeing Draco's father next to his supposed Uncle, but shook it off.

"Does he hate me?" Harry suddenly asked, adjusting his glasses. Sirius looked back to Harry. "Goodness no, I wouldn't think that. He's just an isolated person now-a-days."

Harry pondered in curiosity. Could he send him a letter? Would Hedwig be willing to go that far?

'Maybe,' Harry thought to himself.

{Would you guys like a part 2 to this? Let me know in the comments, I'd like some feedback or suggestions! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚}