: 'Young' Lucius Malfoy X Male Reader : Teaser for Part Two

Warning(s): harry being an angsty teen

Note(s): Y'all asked for it and I'm not dead I swear. ;)) this is only a teaser, I'll release more of it soon!

___________________________________________________

"So you just decided not to tell me?" Harry had been thoroughly troubled with the fact that he had been kept from the information of his uncle, or even HAVING one!

"Well..." Sirius had shuffled slightly, glancing away and then back to Remus as if giving a subliminal call for help. Remus cut in, "You see... your Uncle hated your Father. We, uh... had a bad past."

"What... so you guys did the same thing as you did to Snape? And you're just going to say you were kids back then, huh??" Harry was pissed, maybe more than that.

They went silent, Harry had turned away and started to march away. These mixed emotions were too much, all the grave responsibility on his sore shoulders - the overwhelming grief he felt was unbearable. He wanted it all to end, he wanted to be back at Hogwarts drowning his sorrows in endless adventures.

To the front door, outside, and onto his broom... and away he went.

To where? The hell he didn't know. He was having a mental breakdown as every normal child or teenager had during these kinds of times. He wasn't some sort of damn superhero that could carry everything onto his shoulders.

He was just a kid! He didn't even know what he was doing half the time! How the hell was he supposed to hold all this information in? First, he witnessed someone die RIGHT in front of him, secondly, he was accused of lying and made fun of by hundreds of wizards and witches for lying! When was it going to end?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The breeze tickled the brunette's hair and neck. He felt warm sunlight on his face, his eyes shuddered open and he groaned; sitting up, he found himself surrounded in soft newly grown grass and dandelions.

His broom wasn't at his side... Where was he?

He could barely remember how he got there, all he remembered was storming out of Sirius' home and- Oh dear Merlin... he left Sirius' house. He started to have all the negative emotions rushing back to him.

This made his eyes sting from holding back tears, his throat feel tight with stress and grief, and an unknown weight felt deep in his stomach. He gulped, shakily breathing in and looking around.

His glasses were smudged and cracked, which he was quick to try and look for his wand - only to find it wasn't in any of his pockets. This caused more panic, as he started to frantically look around to where he was.

He had oak trees nearly all around him, every so often a chestnut tree - wait... a chestnut tree?  Weren't those American trees? It could be some rich person's acres... they could be growing some.

He stood, grunting in pain once he'd realized how much pain he was in. His legs ached - especially his thighs and knees as if he'd landed from hundreds of feet exclusively onto them. His sides felt like jelly, too.

He walked towards the dirt path that he saw separating the trees in the near distance. He blinked hard, trying to keep from becoming dizzy and passing out due to the undeniable drowsiness that overtook him.

"Yeah! That's good, move it a little to the left!" This voice was loudly heard, followed by work equipment. Someone must've been building. Standing right down the path was a few construction works, in front of a mansion – there was a large empty cage being held by a construction crane, slowly being lowered onto the ground.

Standing adjacent to the work crew was a man in a tan trench coat and black dress pants – he had on glasses [if you don't wear glasses well you do now LOL] too. With (h/c) hair that looked messy and as if the man had just lept out of bed and ran outside.

The man looked over for a moment while tapping his chin and looked as if he'd nearly had an aneurysm seeing Harry, "Hold on!!" Harry heard his voice and felt as if he was about to faint, who was this??

He nearly fell back, but kept his stance. The man was slightly the same height, maybe a bit shorter, but he looked pretty young? "How.." The man stopped his speech, tilting his head curiously at Harry and reaching out, touching his shoulder.

"How'd you get here, lad?" He asked this softly, and Harry took a deep breath and shook his head before giving a response, "I.. don't know where I am.. I don't know how I got here. Who are you?"

The man then laughed softly, "Oh yes, I'm sorry..." He cleared his throat, "(Y/n) Potter! At your service, I'm currently renovating.." He kept a grip on Harry's shoulder as he could sense the boy was about to drop on the ground from a mixture of drowsiness and dehydration.

"Why don't you come inside?"