: Remus Lupin X Male Reader : "Why hello there!"

Note(s): does anyone remember the show wolf blood? I used to watch it as a kid, so this might be a little throwback to it, ALSO this was a request

Warning(s): IDK tell me what to add

You were different from a werewolf. Or considerably, anyway. You turned directly into a wolf instead of into a werebeast.

You remember your childhood growing up and being at Hogwarts, but the pain of forcing yourself to stay human was too great.

Remus Lupin was someone who you knew was a part of the lycanthropy lifestyle although he had no control over it.

You didn't want to admit it but you did have a crush on him. He was too busy and had friends, you never stood a chance.

Although what you didn't know was that he had a major crush on you too, which you wouldn't learn until later.

Right now you lived in the forbidden forest, running free as a lone wolf. You were happy, or you tried to convince yourself that you were at least.

It wasn't until that fateful day that you stumbled upon a Hogwarts student crying, that you realized that you missed civilization.

The quiet sobs made your ears perk up as you pushed through the brush to find the source. It had to be a third year by the looks of it when you saw them.

Your fur was a mix of greys and browns, as you peaked through and slowly walked over. You sat down beside them, keeping a friendly stance.

"Stupid.. Ron.." The student sniffled, then jolting seeing you, "Ah! Oh.. are you.. friendly?" She reached out for you and you slowly raised your snout towards her hand.

She sniffled once more, but smiled slowly as you let her pet you. You even allowed yourself to wag your tail and let your ears go back in a friendly manner.

"How cute... why are you so friendly? Where is your pack, your family?"

This question hit hard and you had to hold it in not to answer her. Instead you just laid on your side and let her pet your belly.

Your family was killed by poachers. They never went back to human civilization and it resulted in their ultimate fate.

"I'm Hermione," She began this softly, her expression was more calm now, "It's nice to meet you."

You could've smiled however it would result in you looking like you're growling so you refrained and simply kept wagging your tail.

"Hermione? You're supposed to be inside, young lady-" A very familiar voice broke the long silence, which your ears went perked to.

"Sorry Professor Lupin! It won't happen again, I just needed a moment to myself."

LUPIN?!

You quickly rolled back onto your paws, backing up but the man already knew you were there. You were hoping Hermione wouldn't leave you alone with him, but she did.

"Now, now..." He knelt down and held your fluffy face and snout. You stared back at him, wiggling your ears in protest.

"I know you're not a normal wolf," He said this bravely, as you were busy just gently gnawing on his hand, trying your best to pretend you weren't domestic nor partially human.

"You don't have to pretend you know, I can tell."

You whined while yawning before knowing the jig was up, you'd been a wolf so long you forgot what happens when you turn back.

There was a small puff of smoke and you were back to your normal self. Clothes didn't retain to your human form, so naturally you were naked.

"(Y/n)?!" Remus remarked this in shock, before realizing and clearing his throat. He wasn't sneaky, you caught him looking up and down at you, "Oh my.."

He quickly removed his cloak and wrapped it around you, while helping you stand. You collapsed against him, having been so long since you stood on only two legs. Convenient, right?

Remus was rightly flustered but he held onto you, "I have many questions.. first, what are you? Second, why did you hide for so long?"

"It's hard to explain what I am because there's no scientific name for it. And.. why do you wanna know why I hid?"

He eyed you, before scoffing and turning his head realizing he wasn't as slick as he thought he was. "We- um.. we missed you, you know."

You cocked your head, "-And by we, you mean you?" This resulted in Remus becoming unable to unscramble his words to the way he wanted them to come out.

"In a way, I suppose.. yes, I missed you very much. With all that went down back then, I thought.. uh, thought you died."

Your expression immediately softened, "Oh... I didn't realize- I-.." You felt horrible, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize..."

"No, no.. don't apologize! It's okay, you're here now, alive luckily." You were sure that he forgot he was holding onto you because his grip was tightening.

The tighter his grip became the closer you got to him, might you remind yourself you were also still naked under that cloak.

"Remus.." You spoke up, your face was red now. He realized, releasing you forgetting you were still weak.

You fell backwards and the cloak flew off of you, however at first you were winded by falling backward on your side; the cloak was nowhere to be seen, conveniently.

He panicked and quickly grabbed you off the ground, you didn't remember him being quite so flustered back during your school days.

"I'm sorry!"

You laughed in amusement, "Ah, don't worry. You know I don't remember you being quite like this, when we were kids."

It was almost as if the divines were testing Remus at this moment as he couldn't keep his eyes from looking where he needed them to be.

"Honestly, it's kinda cute!" You grinned, as the man tried to find something to cover you up with, "–And for your information, I can feel you staring at my ass."

His face lit up instantly making you laugh wildly in amusement, when he found the cloak he tossed it at you.

You couldn't help but laugh once more, as he grabbed your arm after you were covered and practically dragged you back towards the school.

"You know you love me!"